Can You Buy Off MACPro.com Without A Membership?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This may seem like a silly question but first I figured you cant then I heard you still could
scared.gif
sooo I really have no idea

No, but you can call a mac pro store and have them ship you any pro item you want. You can't use MACPro.com though.

Sweet Thank you!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, but you can call a mac pro store and have them ship you any pro item you want. You can't use MACPro.com though.

np... shipping is like 7 bucks though, so make your order worthwhile. i just ordered a few things from the pro store in san francisco. i've been dying for platinum pigment and it's like 40 or 50 dollars on ebay. all the pro stores were out of it, but manders got it in the pro store in SF, so I was thrilled when she posted her haul. I called and got it. So happy now.

Originally Posted by bluebird08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay is there a difference between regular MAC and MAC Pro? So if the store around you is a MAC Pro store, can you still shop there even if you don't have a license? I'm confused lol

U have a MAC pro store near ya?? OMG Im gonna die lol j/k I think u still can go in and shop there without one/with a membership there is extra benefits

Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif So if the store around you is a MAC Pro store, can you still shop there even if you don't have a license? I'm confused lol

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif U have a MAC pro store near ya?? OMG Im gonna die lol j/k I think u still can go in and shop there without one/with a membership there is extra benefits Yea, there is a MAC store up in Cleveland I guess. I want to go soon but I wanted to make sure I could still shop there lol b/c if I couldnt I would just go to the makeup counters in Nordstrom or wherever.
Nevermind I lied lol, I guess it is just a regular MAC store lol I thought all exclusively MAC stores (meaning not those in a dept. store) carried MAC PRO.

Id still die lol.. omg I could easily spend like a grand in there in couple hours Id go nuts in there trying to figure out what to get lol

Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yea, there is a MAC store up in Cleveland I guess. I want to go soon but I wanted to make sure I could still shop there lol b/c if I couldnt I would just go to the makeup counters in Nordstrom or wherever.
Nevermind I lied lol, I guess it is just a regular MAC store lol I thought all exclusively MAC stores (meaning not those in a dept. store) carried MAC PRO.

Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif So if the store around you is a MAC Pro store, can you still shop there even if you don't have a license? I'm confused lol You can shop at a MAC Pro shop without a Pro Card. The card gives you benefits. i think you get 30% off. The pro stores are also limited as in there are only a few of them.

So let me get this straight, if I call a MAC PRO store anywhere in the country, I can give them my creditcard info on the phone, and I will be able to order pro store items? Because if that is right, I think I just peed mysef with excitment!

Originally Posted by Chrystia /img/forum/go_quote.gif So let me get this straight, if I call a MAC PRO store anywhere in the country, I can give them my creditcard info on the phone, and I will be able to order pro store items? Because if that is right, I think I just peed mysef with excitment! Yes you can. While you are at it, order some Depends too. hahaha

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are macpro prices the same as regular mac? Can you order regular mac items from macpro? Yes to both.

Latest posts

Back