Can you help me achieve this look?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[This is my second attempt at posting this because it didn't show up] I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, so sorry if it's not. ;D 

I know zilch about makeup, so what sort of products would I need to achieve this look? Particularly the lips... can I do that with regular lipstick?

Thank you!!

Looks like some light foundation and some black gel liner with a flat brush.

You can probably use black lipstick for the mouth but you'd need to dry it out a bit on a tissue or something.  Black gel liner would probably give you better control.

Actually, this might be simpler than it looks. You could achieve this with a number of products. You can do the lips with black lipstick, black eyeliner(depending on the smoothness), black eyeshadow applied wet to the lips or paired with a little concealer or lip balm. Or you could go the theater makeup route, pretty much every line would have something like black cream or water activated makeup for characters, which you could use for both the lips and the eyes. The foundation just looks like a pale shade in comparison to his original skintone. Don't forget to set it all with a translucent powder, it could melt a bit. Good luck! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back