can you keep a secret?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is for my ladies over 40 years of age. i know that each one of us has a little secret that helps to keep it all together. are you willing to share one?

my trouble spot is the between the eyes. to much squinting or frowning over the years. my little secret is avon anew deep crease concentrate. this stuff is great to keep the skin smooth in those areas that seem to loose elasticity. bye bye botox!

I will be 40 next month and I like One 3000 by Isomers. It is a combination of matrixyl and argeriline and really helps with my elevens and my neck lines.

what exactly are elevens?

Originally Posted by smilingface I will be 40 next month and I like One 3000 by Isomers. It is a combination of matrixyl and argeriline and really helps with my elevens and my neck lines.

i guess you mean those wonderful forehead creases. you're right, they do look like the number 11! lol

Originally Posted by smilingface Elevens are the 2 lines between the eyebrows. They look like the number 11.

Originally Posted by monniej this is for my ladies over 40 years of age. i know that each one of us has a little secret that helps to keep it all together. are you willing to share one?
my trouble spot is the between the eyes. to much squinting or frowning over the years. my little secret is avon anew deep crease concentrate. this stuff is great to keep the skin smooth in those areas that seem to loose elasticity. bye bye botox!

Secret?Well I don`t know about secret, but I drink a of of water and take omega 3, e-vitamin,multivitamin,B-vitamin complex and a lot of c-vitamins morning and night.That helps a lot.I am 31 and don`t have any wrinkles, just Some tiny lines at my eyes. I think La Mer eye balm is the best one for me.It smooths out the lines. I eat a lot of protein rich food.Salmon and turkeywith lots of vegetables and do not put any salt on my food.

Coffee is also bad for the skin.Herb tea is great.Rooibos is my favorite.loads of antioxidants.

I try not to worry so much.Positive thoughts helps a lot.

Well...I could sit here forever writing, but I think I have mentioned the most important stuff!!!

GOOD SKIN CARE ROUTINE AND ACTUALLY FOLLOWING THE ROUTINES RECOMMENDED BY MY ESTHETICIAN INSTRUCTOR, AND ROUTINES I KNOW DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES SHOULD FOLLOW. ITS WORK. BUT LOTS OF FUN. ALSO I CHANGE MY ROUTINE IN THE SEASONS OR WHAT MY SKIN NEED AT THE TIME I GIVE IT TO MY SKIN.

Originally Posted by monniej this is for my ladies over 40 years of age. i know that each one of us has a little secret that helps to keep it all together. are you willing to share one?

Latest posts

Back