Canadian sampling programs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i couldn't find a thread for this. 

I know of Top box

Luxe box

Glymmbox 

Glossybox

is there any other Canadian sampling programs? or sites that let you sign up if your in Canada?

Thanks everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Sweet Delight Divalicious is a Canada subscription service, but I don't know anything more about it. I only knew of it because my boyfriend's brother's girlfriend was subscribed to it. Also I think BarkBox (for dogs) is available in Canada now. My mom subscribes to the US version and she loves it. And I think Conscious Box will be available in Canada soon if it isn't already. I know they were planning on opening subs there.

Just learned that Eco-Emi is available internationally. It's an eco-friendly subscription service. There's currently a waitlist, but you can send an email to them if you're interested in joining. Their website said subs will be open June 1. I love Eco-Emi. I've been subscribed to it for about 6 months.

Originally Posted by pookiebear81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sweet Delight Divalicious is a Canada subscription service, but I don't know anything more about it. I only knew of it because my boyfriend's brother's girlfriend was subscribed to it. Also I think BarkBox (for dogs) is available in Canada now. My mom subscribes to the US version and she loves it. And I think Conscious Box will be available in Canada soon if it isn't already. I know they were planning on opening subs there.
I've been wanting the BarkBox for my doggie! 
wub.gif
  I think it's so adorable!  I'm really picky about his food, though.....so I wasn't sure that it would be worth it if I wouldn't let him have everything in the box. 

Ipsy (formerly My Glam) now ships to Canada.  It looks REALLY good! But I should not sign up for another one!

Ebeauty.ca and the Shopping channel have some cosmetic samplers you can buy a few times a year for around $30.

Skincarerx used to have Beauty Cache buy they just stopped their samplers in Dec, but you can buy hundreds of travel size items there and their sale section is very good.

Sephora also has their Sephora Favorites? boxes with makeup or skincare.

Shoppers Drugmart- the drugstore chain here they have perfume samplers where you can from prepay and get those sample tubes or deluxe size bottles and come back with the certificate in the box to get a full size perfume.

Glossybox I am staying away from until they sort out the issue of sending out expired Avon from 2005 and old Revlon that did not come from Revlon themselves.

I posted about this in a separate post in this section.

I was kicking myself that I opted not to buy the fragrance sampler from SDM (or Sephora).

I think you get a gift certificate to buy a full size of whichever fragrance you like best--such a cool idea!

They still sell them here where I live, but I have not bought any this year as the perfumes in it did not interest me as much.

But I used to buy a lot of them before when at one store, the guy who managed the cosmetic dept he would just let me pick a different perfume from the same brand.

Shoppers does have a shelf in each store with random perfumes for around $20-30 ea and it depends on the store what they put out.

I got a Yves St Laurent In Love Again perfume pretty cheap a year or two ago!

Originally Posted by glitteraddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was kicking myself that I opted not to buy the fragrance sampler from SDM (or Sephora).

I think you get a gift certificate to buy a full size of whichever fragrance you like best--such a cool idea!

Latest posts

Back