Cardio Striptease

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Oh wow, that looks fun! I know my SO would LOVE that!! Although I'm such a dork, I know I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.

Reaction score
I wonder the same thing.
I need to get in shape and this seems to be an interesting concept, something different instead of the typical aerobics.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I wonder the same thing.
I need to get in shape and this seems to be an interesting concept, something different instead of the typical aerobics. I'll check into it, and if you're interested, and we both want to try it, maybe we can be accountability buddies!
At least I'll feel okay talking about it with someone here, not feeling goofy.

Reaction score
Well.. I was thinking... why not just cut to the chase and have sex? Just a thought. A good 20 minute to 40 minute workout might be good for your SO too. I think he might appreciate being used in that case.

Save your money and get busy! Carmen Electra has enough money already. Let her strip for her chilli pepper.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Are you ready to get in shape and do something different for you hubby/boyfriend. Check out http://www.cardiostriptease.com/ It looks like fun! Carmen Electra also has her version out. Check out http://www.aerobicstriptease.com/

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Californian Well.. I was thinking... why not just cut to the chase and have sex? Just a thought. A good 20 minute to 40 minute workout might be good for your SO too. I think he might appreciate being used in that case.

Save your money and get busy! Carmen Electra has enough money already. Let her strip for her chilli pepper.

ROFLOL - *that* sounds like a great idea!

Latest posts