Carmindy foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the spray foundation that Carmindy uses on What Not To Wear??? Has anyone used it and is it good? Where can I find it??

She uses Classified Cosmetics ERA spray foundation. You can find it here. Hope that helps!
smile.gif

Does anyone use this foundation? Is it any good? It always looks pretty nice when she puts in on people but I've never heard any reviews for it

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif She uses Classified Cosmetics ERA spray foundation. You can find it here. Hope that helps!
smile.gif
Thank you so much. DEB

i love wntw! i always wondered what foundation she's using, it always looks so nice.

i looked at the website and noticed it was super expensive...

also the bottles she uses on the show look way diffrent. is it possible she uses one of the sally hansen spray foundations?

if she does those are less expensive and you can get them at any cvs eckerds or other store like that

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i looked at the website and noticed it was super expensive...
also the bottles she uses on the show look way diffrent. is it possible she uses one of the sally hansen spray foundations?

if she does those are less expensive and you can get them at any cvs eckerds or other store like that

Yeah that's what I thought she used. I think I read it somewhere too.

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif i looked at the website and noticed it was super expensive...

The Sally Hansen cans look a lot like the ERA ones. I've read numerous interviews where she says she uses ERA.

but the era ones are silver, and on her show she has a more goldish bronze colored bottle which is what sally hansen has

Back