Carry your stuff in a pink frilly bra(g)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One of the major bummers about men's fashion is the lack of cool bags. Unfortunately, it's just not acceptable for a guy to carry around a different stylish, well-made, man purse every day of the week. In fact, if we stray from the one bag we normally carry, our friends immediately start asking questions -- "What? A new bag? This should do you for at least a few years, right?"
However, you ladies can carry whatever you want, which is why you should immediately turn your attention the Bra(g). Most of the time, when you're wearing a pink, frilly bra, the only person who gets to know about it is you (and maybe a special someone, but only later -- if they're lucky). But now, you can display your bra(g) for the whole word to see.

Technically, the bag is designed to be a sort of bra protector, that keeps your undergarments from getting all tangled when you travel.
But using such a fine creation only when traveling seems a little wasteful, no? Therefore, I see no reason why you shouldn't also use it on a more regular basis to carry around those day to day essentials.

I think these are so cute! LOL
but i wonder if people would think that im actually carrying my bra in my hand, or if they would think that i converted my bra's into bags/purses.
I would buy them
wink.gif
i love them haha
Source

Pretty! I remember when those little corset bags came out, I really wanted one, but never did.

Hmm...I'm down with using it as a bra protector, but I wouldn't really use it as a bag. lol.

They are very cute but I am so un-frilly that I wouldn' use them as a bag.

whenever i see people with these i think more along the lines of trashy then 'wow.. she is so feminine!'

i'd definitely use one as a bra protector though :] definitely the pink or black one.

Originally Posted by jasmine_UK /img/forum/go_quote.gif its a cute travel idea - not so sure about using it as a bag ditto

lol Nuri ! cool idea ! i once saw a corset bag, black leather and gold chain. i was so close to buy it
rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back