Cartoon Nail Art: 'PENGUINS'

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey lovelies! Another piece of cartoon nail art creativity. I do cartoons very often because my son just LOVES them. I was recently challenged by the young man to do Barney and Ben10 nails (Yikes! Still figuring out how I'm going to pull those off.)

Please feel free to post comments and your own work- sharing is caring. :) http://missnailartdiva.blogspot.com/2012/03/penguins.html

​

Those are really cute. I wish I had talent like that. I haven't even mastered how to do dots right yet.

Oh dear... must not let my eldest son see those otherwise he might beg me to paint my nails like that. He's OBSESSED with penguins.

Very cute! I have also done penguins, I loved it. So fun to look down and have 10 little penguin friends with you.

This is so cute! I really like what you've done. Too bad spring is coming-- this would be perfect for winter. How long did it take to do this?

Thanks! It took me about 35 minutes for both hands including drying time between the layers.

Originally Posted by CallmeMrsAL /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very cute! I have also done penguins, I loved it. So fun to look down and have 10 little penguin friends with you.

I agree, :)

The penguins are so cute; you did a terrific job! I wish I could do that with my nails, but they're too short at the moment. I agree that it would be an adorable look for the wintertime!

Latest posts

Back