Castor Oil made my eye brows fuller!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think it´s too early to see it in before and after pictures though. I have been rubbing it on my brows before bedtime for a week now, and my brows are looking fuller and just nicer overall.

I´m not sure if the brow hairs are just being conditioned or if they actually grow in spots where my brows are a bit sparse.

All I know is that I need to pencil my brows in less now, and I´m excited to see the results in a few weeks from now.

Once I'm done with my Ardell Lash and Brow Accelerator I think I'll probably clean the bottle and brush really well and fill it with Castor Oil. I read somewhere recently that there's a weird/questionable ingredient in Ardell and this sounds much more natural.

oH mY! I use the Ardell product and it has worked well for me.....what's the buzz about harmful chemicals in it??

Originally Posted by pinkribbon /img/forum/go_quote.gif oH mY! I use the Ardell product and it has worked well for me.....what's the buzz about harmful chemicals in it?? Oh I don't mean to make anyone afraid to use it or anything!
smile.gif
I just remember someone saying "Ardell Lash and Brow, I stopped using that once I realized it has *blank* in it." I can't remember what ingredient she mentioned though, and when I look at the ingredient list I think it was the more common term for one of the chemicals listed in scientific jargon on there. I bet it's fine!

I used it to thicken up the hair at my right temple after a mishap with extensions, so I can see how it would help with brows.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Andi! I've heard it works on your eyelashes as well! I´ve also been using it on my lashes which were in desperate need of some conditioning, but I haven´t seen any results yet. But after all lashes grow much slower than brows!

Sorry for reviving old thread here.. but, can you tell me, when applying castor oil, do you apply it only on the brow hair, or including the brow skin?

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by Katrinah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry for reviving old thread here.. but, can you tell me, when applying castor oil, do you apply it only on the brow hair, or including the brow skin?
Thanks!!

BOTH!

hmmm..has it helped lashes at all? can i start rubbing it on my scalp to give my hair more volume? its thin :X

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmmm..has it helped lashes at all? can i start rubbing it on my scalp to give my hair more volume? its thin :X I tried it on my lashes, but other than conditioning them it didn´t help much. But using Mavala Double Lash helped them grow!
I never thought about using it on the scalp actually.

Latest posts

Back