Cat cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What do you think about this brand? Do you know it?
confused.gif

http://www.catcosmetics.com/main.aspx

looks interesting
smile.gif
never heard of them though. have you used them before?

I ordered a blush from them and my skin didn't like it I returned it but never got my money back
icon_mad.gif
I called and left a message and never got a reply either
icon_mad.gif
Hope you get lucky if you buy anything. I read that their brushes are good but I won't buy from them again.

Originally Posted by Mirtilla What do you think about this brand? Do you know it?
confused.gif

http://www.catcosmetics.com/main.aspx

Originally Posted by lilla I ordered a blush from them and my skin didn't like it I returned it but never got my money back
icon_mad.gif
I called and left a message and never got a reply either
icon_mad.gif
Hope you get lucky if you buy anything. I read that their brushes are good but I won't buy from them again.
Oh that sucks,thanks for the heads up,sorry that happened to you!
icon_sad.gif
smile.gif

I've heard their Kabuki brush is to die for... Its not available in Ireland so i've never tried any of their products.

I may be mistaken but i'm sure the owner of this brand posted on here before a few times. Can anyone remember that?

Sorry to hear you didnt get your money back Lilla
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Laura I may be mistaken but i'm sure the owner of this brand posted on here before a few times. Can anyone remember that?
Really? That's cool!I've never tried any Cat cosmetics products too, but I bought their make-up dvd on Ebay yesterday.

P.s. Lilla, I'm so sorry for your money
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

simplygorgeousdvd.jpg

Thanks guys, it is okay. It wasn't no more than $15 (I think...it's been a while) If it were a lot I would have kept calling
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mirtilla Really? That's cool!I've never tried any Cat cosmetics products too, but I bought their make-up dvd on Ebay yesterday.

P.s. Lilla, I'm so sorry for your money
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

simplygorgeousdvd.jpg

I have lurked around the website for a while but never ordered anything because I have a hard time visualizing the shades on me. I like the descriptions of the products and the general sexy-feminine philosophy of the line. I just haven't taken the plunge yet and bought anything.

Latest posts

Back