Cat Lovers Unite!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol Sorry... I can't watch this one. I am terribly afraid of cats. AWWW... I don't like cats either LOL

awww, no way! you guys don't like cats
confused.gif
They are the best:icon_love So affectionate, yet when you are done giving them attention they dont jump on you like some...eh hem...dogs.

Originally Posted by lilyindavis AWWW... I don't like cats either LOL

Originally Posted by looooch awww, no way! you guys don't like cats
confused.gif
They are the best:icon_love So affectionate, yet when you are done giving them attention they dont jump on you like some...eh hem...dogs. LOL I just have bad experiences with cats.. and I'm allergic!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by looooch awww, no way! you guys don't like cats
confused.gif
They are the best:icon_love So affectionate, yet when you are done giving them attention they dont jump on you like some...eh hem...dogs. I think that they are so unpredictable. That is part of the reason why I am terrified of them.

Originally Posted by lilyindavis LOL I just have bad experiences with cats.. and I'm allergic!
icon_redface.gif
Oh no
icon_cry.gif
thats too bad. I can totally understand why now.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I think that they are so unpredictable. That is part of the reason why I am terrified of them. Yeah, that is true at times. My friend is terrified of my cats too even though they have never done anything to her. She only has dogs so she thinks that my cats are going to rip into her whenever they move
icon_lol.gif

Well I LOVE CATS!!!!:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love I have mine for almost 6 years,her name is Gina, and we are like best friends!! I love cats because they don't need the super attention that a dog needs! They have their own personallity,and they can take care themselves on their own!!!

Originally Posted by Sophia Well I LOVE CATS!!!!:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love I have mine for almost 6 years,her name is Gina, and we are like best friends!! I love cats because they don't need the super attention that a dog needs! They have their own personallity,and they can take care themselves on their own!!! YAY!!!:icon_love:icon_love

Originally Posted by looooch thinks that my cats are going to rip into her whenever they move
icon_lol.gif
Me too! That has always been my fear. Nothing has ever happened. Its like when people are afraid of spiders.
icon_cry.gif

Marisol, i'm so with you on this one. They scare the life out of me. Especially when they do that thing with their backs. I'm a dog girl myself
biggrin.gif

Aw, I can't believe some of you are afraid of cats, they are so cute!:icon_love I have had my two for 11 or so years, since I was about 6 or 7, and my family has always had cats before that, so I can't imagine being afraid of them. I love big dogs, though, not little ones, so go figure! I figure that if I wanted a little dog, why not get a cat, and they just annoy me because they are always so yappy, and people (including my sister!) carry them around in their purse! I would rather have a dog that I can run with and play frisbee and catch and all that fun dog stuff, instead of one that is delicate because it's so tiny!

Aw, I love cats! I am a total cat person. I was always wary of dogs, till a few years ago when I started working at the vet clinic. Now I do like them but I'll never love them.
icon_neutral.gif

Loooosh! I gasped when I saw your avatar because it looks just like Rock, our clinic cat. He is the coolest cat ever, so laid back, mellow and lovey dovey! Even the cat-phobes would adore him! He's the best! Here's a pic where we were messing with him and trying to make him look psycho! Notice the jaunty bandana--he lets us dress him up in hats, shirts, Mickey Mouse ears, all kinds of crap...poor cat! LOL!

He has FIV (feline version of HIV) so he's special to us. He doesn't have any symptoms yet, thank goodness. When he starts to get sick I will be devastated...
icon_cry.gif

rock2.jpg

Originally Posted by glamslam
rock2.jpg
Aw, i love black cats the most, I'm not sure why, but my very first cat was all black. That's so sad
icon_cry.gif
. I have had my cats for over a decade, so I don't even want to think about them dying, I've had them since I was a little girl! By the way, that picture is going to freak out the cat-fearers on here! My boy cat's teeth stick out like that too, his fangs are really long!

That is exactly how my cat is!!:icon_love She is so loving, affectionate, and lets you put a scarf on her head (my avatar)
hahaha.gif
From the first time i met her, she was so sweet. She adopted us and she was so skinny, the poor thing
icon_sad.gif
From that time on, she's become so attached to me that she always greets me when i come home:icon_love she had kittens and her babies are just as loveable as she is
claps.gif

Rock looks SO cute in that pict. It shows how tolerant he is.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I hope he will continue to do ok. That is so sad that he has that condition
icon_cry.gif

Picts of my kittens are below:icon_love I'm a complete cat person but i am a bit worried because i think Dots (her name) might be pregnant again
icon_eek.gif
and we already have 4 cats
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by glamslam Loooosh! I gasped when I saw your avatar because it looks just like Rock, our clinic cat. He is the coolest cat ever, so laid back, mellow and lovey dovey! Even the cat-phobes would adore him! He's the best! Here's a pic where we were messing with him and trying to make him look psycho! Notice the jaunty bandana--he lets us dress him up in hats, shirts, Mickey Mouse ears, all kinds of crap...poor cat! LOL!
He has FIV (feline version of HIV) so he's special to us. He doesn't have any symptoms yet, thank goodness. When he starts to get sick I will be devastated...
icon_cry.gif

rock2.jpg

Oh my God!!! Looooch your cat and kittens are so lovely!!!:icon_love I love black cats!!!

Originally Posted by looooch That is exactly how my cat is!!:icon_love She is so loving, affectionate, and lets you put a scarf on her head (my avatar)
hahaha.gif
From the first time i met her, she was so sweet. She adopted us and she was so skinny, the poor thing
icon_sad.gif
From that time on, she's become so attached to me that she always greets me when i come home:icon_love she had kittens and her babies are just as loveable as she is
claps.gif
Rock looks SO cute in that pict. It shows how tolerant he is.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I hope he will continue to do ok. That is so sad that he has that condition
icon_cry.gif

Picts of my kittens are below:icon_love I'm a complete cat person but i am a bit worried because i think Dots (her name) might be pregnant again
icon_eek.gif
and we already have 4 cats
icon_redface.gif

HAHA, thank you!!! I treat them like they're my babies:icon_love

Originally Posted by Sophia Oh my God!!! Looooch your cat and kittens are so lovely!!!:icon_love I love black cats!!!

Latest posts

Back