Cat Lovers Unite!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Naturally I have 4 inside ...ooops ...make that 6 ..just found 2 babies last week that are maybe 3 wks old ..Momma didn't want NOTHING to do with them anymore! I heard them meowing near our burnpile and one came crawling out to meet me ..then his sister was meowing and I'd meow back and she came crawling out. Both are inside being spoiled rotten and loved on (until they are old enough to fix and back out side they will go). That is so sweet that you are taking care of those abandoned kittens:icon_love It's sad when they get abandoned when they are so tiny and vulnerable
icon_sad.gif

ooooh!!! i love, love, love my kitties!!!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

they are my babies!!!

cats are so so wonderful...i like how cats make you earn their respect. they are even more humanlike than dogs i think. mine talk a WHOLE lot!!! you seriously can communicate with a cat more than a dog...and sometimes...it means a whole lot more than communicating with a human being!! i have a one year old cat named sophie...and a six month kitten named sammy (girl and boy). they love eachother sooo much, and we all curl up together at night and sleep. sophie is really, really smart, and sammy is learning all her little tricks from her. cats naturally do not vocalize much in the wild, but you can teach your cat to communicate with you vocally and then you can't get them to stop! i don't think i could live without cats in my life. they are so misunderstood. my cat died of cancer a little more than a year ago. he was my best friend. he lived to be 18, which is pretty good, but i still miss him a lot. he was beautiful.

i know i sound like a crazy cat person, and maybe i am, but i just really love all animals. i love dogs too....i bought my boyfriend a puppy for christmas two years ago, and i love him sooo much. he was the first dog i ever really knew since a puppy. i just love all animals! i've always thought that animals are everything that is good about people and none of the bad!
icon_smile.gif

kim! you are living my dream!!

i want to live on a farm and have room for dogs to run around...i want to have some sheep too, because i really love sheep....

Originally Posted by looooch Picts of my kittens are below:icon_love I'm a complete cat person but i am a bit worried because i think Dots (her name) might be pregnant again
icon_eek.gif
and we already have 4 cats
icon_redface.gif
Holy moly Looch! Your cats are the most adorable things ever!
<b>Personally</b>, I think cats rock because of their independance. They don't nag for attention and always figure out a way to entertain themselves when you don't feel up to playing with them. Unlike the fuzzy lump, Fido, sitting in the corner of the room looking suicidal because you're too busy to make retarded noises and entertain them.

I LOVE cats!!! Small, large, domestic, strays, and wild cats. I would take them all! Of course, I love all animals as well. My favorites being cats (small and large), dogs, horses, pigs and alligators. Let's see if I can get a picture of my little Salem on here.
icon_cry.gif
I can't get my picture of Salem uploaded to this message. BooHooHoo!!

Anyway, I love all cats. All the pictures I have seen on here of cats, I love them all! Beautiful pictures everyone. I wish I could get Salem's picture uploaded.

Take care all,

cute cats everyone..I just love these animals. they all have their own personality and minds of their own. my cat, Collin, is such a diva, (like all persians I guess) constantly needing attention and wanting people to pet him and tell him that´s he pretty (no kidding, he lies down in front of strangers and starts purring when they say how soft and pretty his fur is *lol*). he´s spoilt rotten too, he´s the boss at my parents house.

oh I´m so sorry to hear Rock has FIV (=FIP in german). my dad is a vet and his practice is a part of our house and my cat has easy access to it. that´s why we´re scared that he might catch it one day because my dad diagnoses quite a few cats a month with FIV. but then on the other hand there´s the possibilty that cats develop a tolerancy to the virus so that they can´t even get it from other cats or when they get it they might never get symptoms. hope rock will stay healthy for a long while!!!

OMG - I just can't be around cats or dogs. I freak out at the sight of one. It's been a lifelong fear that I don't see changing anytime soon.

I have 2 cats, a maine coon and a ragdoll, both boys. I love them and was always a cat person until.... I got my first parrot. Now I'm a parrot person first and a cat person second.

I've never had a dog.

Originally Posted by anne7 Aw, I can't believe some of you are afraid of cats, they are so cute!:icon_love I have had my two for 11 or so years, since I was about 6 or 7, and my family has always had cats before that, so I can't imagine being afraid of them. I love big dogs, though, not little ones, so go figure! I figure that if I wanted a little dog, why not get a cat, and they just annoy me because they are always so yappy, and people (including my sister!) carry them around in their purse! I would rather have a dog that I can run with and play frisbee and catch and all that fun dog stuff, instead of one that is delicate because it's so tiny!
claps.gif
Hey, I agree completely about the cats and little vs. big dogs. I have had cats and big dogs in my life for over 30 years (not that the individual animals have been around that long!). I can't imagine life without them

I LOVE LOVE LOVE CATS!!!

I have got two_Ove and Snoopy!They are black and white little devils
icon_evil.gif

My daughter and I play a lot with them.

I also work at a shelter for homeless cats.Been doing that for 9 years.

Get a bit smelly after a few hours there, but it`s the greatest feeling!!

Both of my cats are from there.

I just love them.It is soo important for me to teach my daughter how to treat animals and to respect them. She is 2 and a half now and has never pulled the tail or anything.

I love all animals!!!
icon_lol.gif

I love Cats, here is a pic of my Henry. We have had him for 3 years now. He rules the house and the yard, lol poor dogs.

Originally Posted by Naturally Adorable kittens ...I'm a sucker for kittens though! The two I just found are killing me because they are SOOO sweet for not ever seeing a human! The black one (I adore black kitties) is the worst ..he head butts me and rubs his face all over mine ..gosh what a sweetie!
Get your girl fixed ..it will be more costly if she is pregnant ..but in the long run having her fixed is MUCH healthier. Cats in the wild are different ..but our domestic buddies shouldn't be kept whole unless we are breeding them on purpose and even then you have to be careful. Female cats can often sucumb to Pyrometria (infection of the uterus) ..it's nasty ..REALLY nasty and often fatal if not fixed immediately (spay). Some breeders will come across this and it's VERY costly to save a cat w/o spaying them! Cats in the wild don't live as long or have different immune systems because they don't eat commercial foods as our pets. (I used to breed cats ...you can see my crew here). I don't breed anymore ..only because I want an outdoor pen and that's not happening anytime soon.

I agree with you on getting them fixed.Both of my cats are.They will be calmer and then in the long run people will not so easily abound or get rid of their cat, because their situation is changed or they want a kitten instead.Kittens are sooo cute, I agree, but I have allways taken the grownups with a difficult past (been abused or things like that) so they will get the chance to have a wonderful life!well....I just had to put that down.Hope it made sense.My English is not the best
icon_redface.gif

NEW kittens are born!!!!!!! OMG, i could not believe she would deliver this soon but when i came home from a long day, i was so shocked and surprised and excited
claps.gif
:icon_love A bit earlier i was so sad because my parents said that i needed to get rid of Frizzy (the tiny black on on the right of the picts in the earlier post) right way because the both of my kittens together destroy my grandma's garden. I feel bad for my grandma doing all that work to have it destroyed but at the same time i love my kittens soooooo much
icon_cry.gif
I swear when i heard my kitten cry i was tearing up too. It just tore me apart.

she hasn't left just yet because she found a way to escape when we were transporting her to my friend's car. She would be going to a wonderful home but I just don't know what to do because i want to keep her but i wish there was a way for my kittens not to destroy my grandma's garden
icon_sad.gif
Well there is my complicated story for today

Originally Posted by looooch HAHA, thank you!!! I treat them like they're my babies:icon_love Mine are too, sometimes I'll wake up, and one of them will be under my covers with me! I think that is so weird, since most cats don't like feeling trapped anywhere. I love them so much, I'm very attached since I've had them both since I was little, and they were kittens!

I love cats! I had a Siamese for 20 years (got her for my 3rd bday) and we had to put her to sleep over the summer
icon_cry.gif
But my sister has a cat now that has totally grown on me and I love her to death!!

Latest posts

Back