Catherine Zeta-Jones Shames Us All

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Catherine Zeta-Jones Shames Us All
CZETAJONES091307_01.jpg

CZETAJONESBH091307_01.jpg

Man oh man, we can't wait to see what the haters are going to say about these pix of Catherine Zeta-Jones from yesterday - the girl looked better just walking around than most models look on the set of a photo shoot! Seriously, the hair, the makeup, the posture...just perfect!

CZETAJONESBH091307_19.jpg

Walk it off

CZETAJONESBH091307_03.jpg

We like Catherine's "Blue Steel" even more than Rumer's!

As immaculate as Catherine's looking, we can't help but wonder if she might have gone under the knife recently - after all, she wouldn't be the first in her family to do it!

Source

I think she looks great! What do you all think?

Reaction score
i think she has got to be one of the most beautiful women in the world! i want to be her. i would even be married to what's-his-face if i could be her.

Reaction score
Hi,

You're right StereoGirl, she looks great. And she's just dressed so simply. Go Cath.
sunshine.gif

Reaction score
what a beautiful woman! such natural beauty!!

Wish I had her hair
smile.gif

Reaction score
I can only hope that I look 1/4th as good as she does when I'm all grown up and her age. She's freakin hot.

Reaction score
Don't think shes shaming anyone..she looks good but I've seen better.

Nox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't think shes shaming anyone. I agree. How could this very beautiful woman shame others by simply existing? I prefer to admire rather than feel shamed (and for what?). I know so many others here would feel confident standing right next to her too.
happy.gif

Reaction score
Hate to blow everyones bubble.. but she is paying to make herself that beautiful

Reaction score
She looks great for age...and I love her outfit...When I was younger i use to try to do my makeup like her.

Nox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hate to blow everyones bubble.. but she is paying to make herself that beautiful ^Haha! That's the unspoken joke in Hollywood. And the thing is, I think she still would have aged quite gracefully had she not been messing around with the knife anyway.

Reaction score
Mayyybe you really cant say for sure you can only hope lol

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^Haha! That's the unspoken joke in Hollywood. And the thing is, I think she still would have aged quite gracefully had she not been messing around with the knife anyway.

Reaction score
omg, is this just au naturale, or is this for an ad or something because she looks amazing.

Latest posts