CCO Trip..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HI!

Ok, i am going to the PA Cosmetics Company Store in Tannersville, PA. If anyone has been there, please tell me what its like. Now, if anyone is jonzing for something, please let me know and i will do my best to find it for you. I have a small list started already..

I've never been to one... gotta research if there's one over here.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've never been to one... gotta research if there's one over here.
wink.gif
try WWW.outletbound.com and search for Cosmetic Company Store it will list them by state..You're in NY right?

here you go then

<TABLE width=700 bgColor=#f6e9bf border=1><TBODY><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Woodbury Common Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Central Valley, NY </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Tanger Outlet Center I & II </TD><TD>Riverhead, NY </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>The Outlets at Niagara Falls USA </TD><TD>Niagara Falls, NY </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cosmetics Company / Estee Lauder </TD><TD>Waterloo Premium Outlets </TD><TD>Waterloo, NY </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

AWESOME!!! You are the best!! I didn't know they had one in Tanger! Thats probably the closest to me on the list -

Might have to check this place out now!

I'm sure you'll "hit" that tomorrow....no grass grows under your feet Janelle !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* I'm sure you'll "hit" that tomorrow....no grass grows under your feet Janelle !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
STOP READING MY MIND!!!!
icon_eek.gif
LOL I was just thinking what time I'd head out there & whether or not to stop over at Tracy's on the way back!!! LMAO!!!

Latest posts

Back