CD Diorskin Fluide Foundation doesnt like me :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Ok i've been using this on and off for the past 2 weeks (i had a large sample of it) and i thought i might have found a foundation that i really liked (although it doesnt last longer than anything else i've tried before) but it seems like the foundation doesnt like me as much as i like it coz its giving me a breakout
icon_evil.gif
. I can't think of any other product that i've used that would cause it so its bye bye CD Diorskin Fluide for me
icon_cry.gif

What foundations have you tried that made you breakout?

Reaction score
Oh Laura, I'm sorry to hear this. Are you approaching that time of the month? If so, that might be the culprit behind the breakout. Stop using it until it's passed & then try it again. Could just be a hormonal thing.

Off-hand I can't think of any foundation that made me breakout other than Kevyn Aucoin's SSE. It was way too heavy & after 1 day, I noticed some irritation--mini-zits--on the areas I applied. Absolutely dreadful.
icon_cry.gif

Reaction score
No, i'm not near TOM at all so that's why i defo think its the foundation. Usually whenever i break out i blame TOM but that can't be the reason this time. I'm happy to be honest coz at least i didn't buy a whole bottle of it & then realise it broke me out. See girls, there's another reason to try samples first!

Reaction score
That's a bummer Laura. I'm glad you discovered this before purchasing a whole bottle.

Reaction score
Ya, oh well! At least i didn't buy it before sampling as you said. Gonna apply Mario Badescu Drying Lotion all over my face tonight & pray for the best!

Latest posts