Celebrity Looks: iWould, iWouldn't - Bling it On!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
BS_katewalsh_325.jpg

Bling it On!
While most celebs pile on the bling for red carpet events, stars like Kate Walsh pick a dress that comes with its own jewelry. Jewelled halter dresses are a huge trend for the season, and we love Kate's mossy version. Would you trade your jewelry for a jeweled neckline?

Would you wear Kate's jeweled halter dress?

I personally don't like this dress very much, it looks as if she was wearing a pillowcase/curtain that has been turned into a dress customized with some jewelry on the neck --so i wouldn't wear it.

Yes definately I would trade my jewellery. There are some pretty cute ones.

Babyangel

Note me!!! I have a hard enough time hiding the things that are not very fem on me and that's too much and ugly to boot!!

Karren

I like the neckline, the dress just sucks. Not sure I would do the built-in jewelry thing though.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the neckline, but the dress looks like Oscar the Grouch. LOL dont she look like she could be Oscar the Grouch's baby mamma in that dress!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like the neckline, but the dress looks like Oscar the Grouch. haha, i agree.

Latest posts

Back