Celebrity Looks: iWould, iWouldn't - Denim Do or Don't?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
BS_JessicaAlba325.jpg

Denim Do or Don't?
A pair of denim jeans is one wardrobe essential that is unlikely to go out of style. Of course that is when worn with a trendy tee, killer heels or that sexy blouse of the moment. Has Jessica taken this classic piece a little too far in her all-denim Dolce & Gabbana dress? The cut of the boddess is flattering to her flawless figure and her gold flats add a jolt of color. Do you think the actress has pulled off a new look for Fall? How do you feel about jean dresses?

Would you drape yourself in denim like Jessica?

No, at least not this specifical dress, i personally think its ugly, and uglier with those flats, i dont like flats but these flats are genuinely ugly!
So for me its a NO NO!

please get this girl something to eat! what's up with jessica? too thin and i don't like the dress either.

I really like the dress, but not with those shoes. I would have worn it with red platform pumps.

I love a lot of what Ms. Alba wears. I happen to like denim dresses!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, at least not this specifical dress, i personally think its ugly, and uglier with those flats, i dont like flats but these flats are genuinely ugly!So for me its a NO NO!
Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif please get this girl something to eat! what's up with jessica? too thin and i don't like the dress either.
iagree.gif

I actually really like the dress, however I do feel that it could have been teamed with some better shoes.

I like denim dresses got a couple in my closet. I think she wears the dress well.

Babyangel

Latest posts

Back