Celebrity Looks: iWould, iWouldn't -Pink Lady

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
bs_victoriabeckham325.jpg

Pink Lady
Usually Victoria's outfits stay in the realm of black, white and grey, with an occasional burst of red. So we were surprised to see her in this hot pink number with the criss-cross straps. Definitley eye-catching, but what's with the granny shoes? Do you think Posh ruins her feminine dress with these ugly, chunky white shoes?
Would you wear Victoria's criss cross dress and shoes?

--Are you seriously kidding me? She looks ugly and retarded in this picture, if not on every picture i've seen her LOL
What an ugly fugly pair of shoes and that dress makes my eyes water!
I would so NOT wear these shoes or the dress!!

Mmm...im undecided. I have to be honest, I love those shoes!! They just SO NOTTTTT go with the outfit. They would be real cute with maybe a black skirt or something. The dress.....I hate!

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mmm...im undecided. I have to be honest, I love those shoes!! They just SO NOTTTTT go with the outfit. They would be real cute with maybe a black skirt or something. The dress.....I hate! Ditto!

She looks more and more....crass and cheap everytime I see a picture of her. Hard to believe that SHE is married to David.

i think her style stinks lately. actually, I don't even remember the last time i liked something she wore. Her hubby on the other hand...aaahhh!

in combination with those shoes and glasses, she looks like a barbie gone wrong.

the dress by itself would be ok - just on the passable side of the 'dear god wtf is that?' line - but, those shoes really screw up that outfit.

A hideous combination in my opinion

I think the dress could look gorgeous without the criss-cross straps. It's just the combination of weird dress / wrong shoes that makes it look odd. The shoes would work out great with a the right pair of trousers.

i don't like it!

Originally Posted by CrazyPixie /img/forum/go_quote.gif The shoes would work out great with a the right pair of trousers. i agree! maybe a different color as well.

Latest posts

Back