Celebrity Looks: iWould, iWouldn't -Read the Fine Print!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
BS_CameronDiaz_325.jpg

Read the Fine Print!
We see a pattern: Printed black and white wedges on hot celebs. First Nicky Hilton, then Lindsay Lohan and now Cameron Diaz sports graphic peeptoe wedges as she cozies up to Shrek. Is this graphic style here to stay?
Would you wear Cameron's printed peep-toe wedges?

P.S.
Amanda, im -kinda- back LOL
wink.gif

I don't like 'em. If the wedge itself was a plain color, I'd wear them. But, for me, that's too much print.

And it's good to see you on here more again, Nurinia!
smile.gif

I find the shoes uggo. I don't like the print and the print wouldn't match with much it looks odd :S

I'm SOOOO glad you're "kinda" back! I like them, I'd most definitely wear them with plain stuff, so I wouldn't look too fussy.

Nury!! Woot Woot!!

I tired a pair of those on the other day...they were red though. I think they are really cute with a solid dress or jeans and a solid top.

I wanna and I would!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nury!! Woot Woot!!
I tired a pair of those on the other day...they were red though. I think they are really cute with a solid dress or jeans and a solid top.

I wanna and I would!

i would too!maybe not the ones that Cameron is wearing, the print might be too busy but if you wear a solid color i think they are way cute! and so in!

you guys know that i rarely meet a shoe that i don't love! this may be a first! bad, bad shoes. and this bad don't mean good!

Latest posts

Back