Celebrity yearbook pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Enjoy!

Ben Stiller

bgwv7o.jpg

George Clooney

bgwy2w.jpg

Pamela Anderson

bgwygn.jpg

Natalie Portman

bgwy1f.jpg

Owen Wilson

bgwwn6.jpg

Jack Nicholson

bgwvns.jpg

Oprah

bgww8y.jpg

Fred Durst & Gwen Stefani

bgwzf7.jpg

Justin Timberlake & Kid Rock

bgwztz.jpg

Madonna & Mariah Carey

bgxkap.jpg

Missy Elliot & Mya

http://tinypic.com/bgxkeo.jpg

Vin Diesel

http://tinypic.com/bgy9i1.jpg

Vince Vaughn

http://tinypic.com/bgxl3q.jpg

hot damn! vince vaughn has always been a hottie!!! i've been loving him lately since i saw him in wedding crashers.:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

Vince Vaughn, what a hottie!!!! I loved him in Swingers.

Look at Vin Diesel, wow. They don't look so hot without their stylists, now do they?
wink.gif

Vince Vaughn does look cute, but George Clooney... he gets better as he gets older,thank god
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia They don't look so hot without their stylists, now do they?
wink.gif
SUPER Ditto on that one... so basically ANYONE can be hot with the right people on their team...

OOOOHHH Vince Vaughn!!!! so hot!

Oprah looks so adorable! And am I the only one who thinks good ol' Jack Nicholson was kinda cute in his day????

The Natalie Portman pic kinda made me giggle cause that was like what, last year? She doesn't look too different, maybe just more makeup and way nicer clothes.

Oh yeah, even though this is a bad picture, I kinda prefer Pammy Anderson like this rather than made up like a barbie doll....just MO though!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by gamaki And am I the only one who thinks good ol' Jack Nicholson was kinda cute in his day????
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think the same as you =)
Mariah Carey looks the same and so does Natalie Portman

George Clooney is gorgeous and still is as Eva said

And Kir Rock looks sort of like my uncle(but my uncle is younger and better looking lol)

Originally Posted by Charmaine I don't know about Jack....that's little smirk reminds me too much of his Joker smile. His eyebrows freaked me out...they are the same now and then!

Originally Posted by Charmaine I don't know about Jack....that's little smirk reminds me too much of his Joker smile. Hahaha!! It does!

Originally Posted by ikebana I agree! Jack is so cute--he kinda looks like Leo DiCaprio there. omg, lol..I was just thinking that he looks like Leonardo DiCaprio, too. Actually, I thought it was!
I also agree..Vince Vaughn - what a hottie.

Natalie Portman..you could tell she's a classic beauty.

And, Pamela Anderson was such the girl next door...I think she looks the most drastically different. You'd never believe she'd turn into the sex symbol she is, from that pic.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

George Cloony did get better with age. ANother guy who got better with age is Harrison Ford. WHOoo hoo thats one goodlookin older guy!

Latest posts

Back