Celebs as kids

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Celebs as kids
claps.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Gotta love Tom Hank's hair! LOL!!
Marilyn Manson looks so... normal.
icon_wink.gif

Reaction score
If there wasn't names on them i would not have guessed Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston, Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman & Tom Hanks!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha OMG Eminem was EVEN UGLIER then!!! ick! LOL Trisha, I agree, thought it was impossible...
biggrin.gif
My favorite pic- Jean Claude Van Damme, he looks so cute.

George Clooney, Tom Hanks- damn! their hair styles
icon_eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Ricky Martin- wow, big eyes
smile.gif

Without names I'd recognize most of them, but especially: Anna Kournikova (she looks the same now), Halle Berry, Lopez, Parker.

Marilyn Manson- OMG, wouldn't recognize him at all, yeah he looks so normal
icon_eek.gif

Reaction score
Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, and Mariah Carey look cute but I think the cutest kid is Sarah Michelle Gellar!! She was soooo adorable!!

Reaction score
Jean Claude Van Dam and Ricky Martin are soooooooooooooooooooo cute!! Eminem is like AHHHHH!!! lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Lmao!! Those are funny!! Look at Tina Turner!! lmao!!!
icon_eek.gif
Maybe it's Ike and they got the names mixed up
icon_twisted.gif
icon_lol.gif

Reaction score
Does George Clooney have a black eye? He looks like he's been in a fight or something!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leta112 I think the cutest kid is Sarah Michelle Gellar!! She was soooo adorable!! agreed... she looked like someone i went to school with... but definitely a cutie...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine LOLOL!!! Angelina looks like a dork in her picture. Sorry
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i'm just relieved to see that she wasn't sporting her chapped lip look back then...

Ley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine LOLOL!!! Angelina looks like a dork in her picture. Sorry
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think she's definitely one of those women who grew into her looks; her features are kinda harsh on a kid's face IMO
icon_wink.gif

Reaction score
WOAH....Jessica Simpson....

Anna K looks.....the same..with the tennis racquet and head band...awwww they're all so sweet...

Latest posts