cell phone ring tones for the luddite.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have finally joined the 21st century. id like to UL ringtones into my new phone. how do i go about doing this? something about a USB port......or can i text them to my phone? also, where do i find good free ones? ive done some searching, and im having trouble finding anything that can be sent to a centennial phone, not that i could figure out how if i did find one. help please!

hey Jasmine!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i don't know about free ones (i too have yet to add cool ring tones to my phone), but on my phone, there's a feature that downloads songs. perhaps surfing your carrier's website for more help w/how to get free songs/tones.

I am also sorry that I don't know how to do this.
confused.gif

Originally Posted by haloinrverse

i dont think they have any stores on the east coast.

thanks anyways, tony. i should just corner the next jackass who lets his/her phone blare something painful like "hot in herrre" or "drop it like its hot" and ask how to do it.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse thanks anyways, tony. i should just corner the next jackass who lets his/her phone blare something painful like "hot in herrre" or "drop it like its hot" and ask how to do it.
icon_lol.gif

My friend makes mp3 ringtones for me.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse how do you get them into your phone? do you send them by texting? A USB cable. I have the Motorola V600.

I'll ask my hubby. He got me the "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" TV theme a while back, and now I'm wanting the theme for "Fraggle Rock."
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back