Cellulite

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'M LOOKING FOR THE BEST PRODUCT FOR "FIGHTING" CELLULITE. ANY RECS?
icon_question.gif

Originally Posted by stela I'M LOOKING FOR THE BEST PRODUCT FOR "FIGHTING" CELLULITE. ANY RECS?
icon_question.gif
Avon's Cellu-scupt is pretty good... Clarins makes a good one too, but like we discussed in this thread HERE, sometimes you can't expect miracles from a cream
icon_rolleyes.gif

Here's another thread on the subject!

i was going to second the avon celluscript. ive never used it, but ive heard a lot of good things about it. reija swears by dry brushing.

creams and physically stimulating the area will help a bit, but nothing will totally remove cellulite. if it did, princess diana wouldnt have had it, and we wouldnt be looking at britneys jiggly beach butt all the time.
smile.gif

Thanks a lot. I'd like to add that Ive started gym since last 2 months but I haven't seen any results with my cellulite problem
icon_sad.gif
,altough Ive seen difference with my cloths.
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by stela Thanks a lot. I'd like to add that Ive started gym since last 2 months but I haven't seen any results with my cellulite problem
icon_sad.gif
icon_confused.gif
thats awesome that youre seeing results. thats got to fell good.
smile.gif
just dont beat yourself up about that cellulite. even skinny people with tiny bums cant get rid of it completely. its just genetics.

Originally Posted by stela Thanks a lot. I'd like to add that Ive started gym since last 2 months but I haven't seen any results with my cellulite problem
icon_sad.gif
icon_confused.gif
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=492 bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width=492 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=482>I thought this might be helpful....some infoo...
icon_rolleyes.gif
http://www.skinenergizer.com/fat_burner.htm</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=228 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle>
microleansmall.jpg
Directions for use
Top seller

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width=265 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Microlean Fat Burner

The absolute strongest natural product to burn fat from hard to lose cellulite areas. It helps to suppress appetite but has also been called "work out in a bottle" because it is constantly working to melt the cellulite.

All natural ingredient combination that does not use ephedrine. If try only one fat burner or diet pill then this should be it!

$19.95 30 day supply (1 bottle)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=75 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=228 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle> Directions for use

#1 Best seller

"Affordable and Effective! You have out done yourself with the skin product of the century and the most needed."

"This has been a dream come true for bathing suit season. My butt had that cottage cheese look. I used Anti cellulite cream for 5 weeks and the results have been a smooth undimpled area where I used the cream."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top><HR><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width=265 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> Cellulite Cream that melts away stubborn cellulite anywhere!

A combination of natural based ingredients that emulsify fat. Rub it into the areas where stubborn fat deposits are and watch them disappear. Consistent use will remove the fat deposits. If you also exercise the creams work faster. They also work if you do not exercise but it does take longer since exercise helps to burn away the fat that the cream is emulsifying.
This is one of our better selling products. Everyone from weight trainers, professional models, and every day women and men that want to remove that stubborn fat in difficult to work areas.

$39.95 45 day supply ( 4 oz)

<HR></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=228 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=228 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle>Directions for use

#1 Best seller

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width=265 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Cellulite Soap that melts away 1st layer of cellulite! Not only does this soap work to restore collagen in skin and deep cleanse of harmful bacteria. It also uses sea weed extract to penetrate the skins surface to emulsify layer fat also known as cellulite. It is much stronger at preventing cellulite as well. Results vary on the extent to which it works but customers agree that it does work.

Many will choose to use the anti cellulite cream above in addition to the soap to remove stubborn cellulite areas!

$12.95 45 day supply ( 4 oz

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back