"CERTIFIED" AYSO Soccer referee

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You are now talking to a "CERTIFIED" AYSO Soccer referee
smile.gif

I've been going to the training for a past few evenings.

I've been the head AYSO soccer coach for the past few years, but this year I didn't coach. So, I thought I would become a certified referee and learn more about the game.

soccer_ref_yellow_card_lg_wht.gif
soccer_ref.gif
soccer_ref_red_card_md_wht.gif

Congratulations!

Watch your head now
smile.gif
I've seen a ref get hit with the ball once. It wasnt pretty.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are not talking to a "CERTIFIED" AYSO Soccer referee
smile.gif
LOL. Ok, I will not talk to you.
Just kidding. Congrats!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool Tony! When will you be certified? we all hope he will be certified as soon as possible right ? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
rotfl.gif

Congrats! Wohoo Tony´s gonna bring the sexy back to soccer!!!

(who needs David Beckham anyway lol)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif After coaching for three years, me no n00b :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> No, not a soccer coaching noob! I mean a certified noob in general
tongue.gif
NOOB!
moa.gif

Yayy!!! Good job T. That is loads of fun, I can imagine. I just love soccer, watching it, playing it, it's all good. Woo hoo!

congrats Tony and kudos to you, I know that soccer leagues/teams are always in short supply of refs. Not enough people out there certified and willing to donate their time to ref the games.
rockwoot.gif

Congrats!!! You mean you have to ref soccer on the side because they don't pay you enough here??? lol

Karren

Latest posts

Back