Cetaphil Cleanser

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've heard so many raves about the Cetaphil Cleanser that I wanted to give it a try. I bought the cleanser for normal to oily skin and it's too drying on my skin. Has anyone had success with Cetaphil line?

I did not try it but I saw it is highly recommended by dermatologists/skincare experts. It has similar ingredients to CeraVe and CeraVe has a hydrating cleanser. It helps me a lot when my skin is dry or tired.
Let me know if you try it!

I know that most Derm's recommend Cetaphil or Cerave products. My skin is so sensitive that I have gone back to using Dove Soap Bar. Fragrance Free. I have tried Cetaphil cleansers and did not care for them, I think Cerave is a much nicer l.ine My problem with both of these lines is that most of their products have parabens in them. If I can avoid it, I will not use a product that has a paraben, especially propylparaben.Hope this helps.

It doesn't clean all that well, but if my skin is irritated I do use it. I find it works better on dry skin, and then rinsing afterward.

Latest posts

Back