Cetaphil or Purpose?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im allergic/sensitive to cetaphil. i use a cleansing lotion called Aquanil. i can use this with or without water because water would dry out my face. i just rub my face with this and use a cloth to wipe it off and it leaves my face feeling really soft. i also use a few drops of this as a moisturizer before applying makeup.

I tried the Walmart brand and face was red and irritated. I use Cetaphil and like it.

I alternate between both cetaphil and purpose... usually I will use purpose at night because it works better at removing makeup and such... and then cetaphil because it is really gentle in the morning when I don't really have anything serious to be washing off my face lol
smile.gif

I have faced some skin problems for the last 2 years. It was pathetic. One of my friends suggested cetaphil face wash and I started using it for a few weeks. Really, it had good results. I see that as per medical benefits, it has the hydrating glycerin to improve the resilience of sensitive skin. Adding to this, it is Dermatologist approved. SO it's safe to use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back