CG Lashblast Mascara

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought it and it works!
happy.gif

i really like it acctually, it doesnt give as much volume as my voluminous, but i still like it im gonna write a review!

I find it flakes more than my other mascaras, but it is a nice daytime look for me. Not enough Oomph for night, though.

I find that now that I started using that mascara AND curling my eyelashes.. they look amazing! I <3 this mascara.. plus Drew looks so hot in the ad!

I just bought it today and its amazing!! Its the best mascara I've ever had. Most just make my eye lashes spider leg looking. Lol.

I love it too--I have it in regular-Im use to buying waterproof mascara-I was so afraid it was going to smear but it dosent. so far Im impressed!

I saw this in the store and I was wondering if it was any good! It's the one in the bright green tube, right?

Bright orange tube, yes?

I picked this up on a whim and it's great for a drugstore brand. Seeing as how you need to replace mascara so often, it seems like a great buy!

I have been using Lash Blast too. I like the brush but the handle is so fat that I have dropped it a couple of times.

I just bought it, and don't like it... it is sooooo wet that it messes up my makeup. Also, it flakes off really easily

Define-a-lash is green tube

define-a-lash volume is a pink tube

lash blast is an orange tube

Latest posts

Back