Chanel.. better in Singapore than US??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, i don't for one second believe this but i read on somebody's profile on another site that Chanel eyeshadows in Singapore are better quality & last longer than Chanel eyeshadows in the US. Now is this a load of ***** or what?? Tell me this girl is bonkers. That surely cant be true??

I've heard similar info but never seen it myself. I've also heard that the Chanel products manufactured in Europe are better than the ones here. The Chanel products sold here in the stores are made in the US.

That could be the truth. Not all manufacturing facilities are able to produce the same quality products. For example, I've found that NARS pressed powder products (blush, eye shadow) are of better quality when they're made in Canada versus the United States. The powder has more lift and the pigment is smoother. I should know the difference. I think the problem is in their supply sources. A company that has widespread manufacturing facilities may tend to use more local sources for their product ingredients like talc etc. Maybe the Chanel factories overseas have suppliers that offer a better quality resources than the factories located in the States?

Latest posts

Back