chanel - double perfection creme pouder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone use this CREME POWDER MAKEUP? It's good or not?

I just know if you use this one,don't need to use loose powder anymore.

p1666231r200.jpg

Aw cool, i never saw that before! Is it new winnieatice? I used to use the liquid version of Chanel Double Perfection & i knew there was a powder version too but never a creme powder! I have to get a sample of this from my local counter! You should ask at yours too.. Its always better to ask for a week's sample rather than buying up front. Believe me, it saves you so much money!

Have you checked the review center for reviews on it? Is there any there?

I tried it, I have oily skin, and I didn't like it. I still needed to slap on powder every half hour. I think that Maybelline Dream Mousse Matte is way better than this product.

If i hear one more person talk about Dream Matte Mousse i'm gonna scream! I HAVE to buy it asap. Everybody is raving about it
biggrin.gif

Really? I wasn't impressed, then again, the clerk & I were only trying to find a color to match.
redface.gif
Must re-examine this.

Originally Posted by Laura Aw cool, i never saw that before! Is it new winnieatice? I used to use the liquid version of Chanel Double Perfection & i knew there was a powder version too but never a creme powder! I have to get a sample of this from my local counter! You should ask at yours too.. Its always better to ask for a week's sample rather than buying up front. Believe me, it saves you so much money!
Have you checked the review center for reviews on it? Is there any there?

yes, it's new one. you can find it in chanel counterI never ask sample because i'm shy
frown.gif

but i will try to do that. thank you !

I don't ask for samples either. I've only done it a couple of times. I hate asking for samples because the sales associties always look at me and act like "oh she only wants a sample she is not buying anything" and they barely want to help me. They are just so rude...

I've never gotten a sample either... mainly because I didn't know they did that! LOL

But I still love the Dream Matte Mousse!!! It's so light and 'whipped'! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I don't ask for samples either. I've only done it a couple of times. I hate asking for samples because the sales associties always look at me and act like "oh she only wants a sample she is not buying anything" and they barely want to help me. They are just so rude... yes yes yes!!! i think so too.

hehe.. we are only allowed to give out samples with purchases. Being caught not doing this results in a silly lecture by our counter managers about prices of small jars, etc. Grrr!

LOL! Most of the staff at my local beauty counters are great for samples except for MAC.. **GGRRR**

Latest posts

Back