Chanel fluid eye shadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks LaurenDB! I'll definitely put this on my list to get someday.
smile.gif

OOOOhhhh i get that problem, having the shadow bunched in the crease, but if that doesn't happen with these then i'm going to get some. Do they have a good range of colours?

I saw them a few weeks ago and there's a decent color range. From what I recall, the shades are:

Source - cool champagne

Glacier - pale blue

Fountain - pale pink

Bayou - maroon

Sand - taupe (similar to vega)

Bay - apricot peachy-gold

I'm from YSL but jumped counters to help a customer pick a few out. We played with them and they seem really nice, though there's a LOT of shimmer to the liquid. It dries pretty quickly and doesn't leave a sticky finish, which seems to happen with cream shadows in general. I can't vouch for wearability because these have too much shimmer for my taste.

HTH!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by starnight OOOOhhhh i get that problem, having the shadow bunched in the crease, but if that doesn't happen with these then i'm going to get some. Do they have a good range of colours?

hmmm not any colours that i would particularly need other than source. Bayou sounds interesting though, haven't got many maroon shades and i like some shimmer for evening looks, or contrasting with matt blocks of colour.

Back