Chanel foundations!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Have you try any Chanel foundation? Are they good? I have some in my mind that I'd like to try:

Double Perfection Fluid



Multi Vitamin Natural Make Up SPF 15



Brillance Pur ( I know this one is more highlighter but it looks very good!!!)



 
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
1,164
Reaction score
0
You should get samples first to see which formula you like and which one works for your skin...I love Chanel, so I would always recommend it for anyone to try(if you're willing to spend the money)

I should be working for CHanel...as much as I suggest their makeup to everyone I know, they need to be paying me

 
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Sophia, I have tried all of these and I think they are fantastic. I have suggested the Fluide Universel and the Brilliance Pur Liquids many times in this fourm! The Brilliance Pur is great for mixing with foundation to achieve a dewy, almost bronzed finish. My favorite is the Fluide Universel because it gives a natural, not-too-matte, not-too-dewy finish. Double perfection is a little more opaque and gives a more matte finish!

If you buy anything from Chanel, make sure you get Brilliance Pur! Its such a versatile product that can be used alone or with foundation (there are two shades: Bronzelit and Sunkissed).

But like Envymi said, make sure you get samples first!

 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Ikebana I have oily skin, do you think Fluide Universel is for my skin?

I know that Chanel foundations are very expensive and before I buy any of these I'll first get some samples, do they give samples of Brillance Pur? Which one should I get , Bronzelit or Sunikssed? I'm a NC20!!

Originally Posted by ikebana Sophia, I have tried all of these and I think they are fantastic. I have suggested the Fluide Universel and the Brilliance Pur Liquids many times in this fourm! The Brilliance Pur is great for mixing with foundation to achieve a dewy, almost bronzed finish. My favorite is the Fluide Universel because it gives a natural, not-too-matte, not-too-dewy finish. Double perfection is a little more opaque and gives a more matte finish!
If you buy anything from Chanel, make sure you get Brilliance Pur! Its such a versatile product that can be used alone or with foundation (there are two shades: Bronzelit and Sunkissed).

But like Envymi said, make sure you get samples first!

 
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
15,991
Reaction score
2
Agree, get a sample first.

I received the Multi Vitamin Natural Make Up SPF 15 sample before. I kind of like it.

But, I still love my LM oil-free foundation.

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
I've tried the Double Perfection.. I used to use it before EL Doublewear & Lancome Adaptive. It is good for oily skin girls but i didnt like the matte finish. The brilliance pur sounds cool. Think i'll add that to my wishlist


 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
I tried it too but didn't like the matte look. I haven't tried sheer Brilliance tho...

 
Joined
Aug 2, 2005
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Sophia, I think that if you are worried about an oily face, you should try the Double Perfection because it is created to absorb oil. However, the Fluide Universel is oil-free so you wouldn't have to worry about it adding more oil to your face. Get samples of each and tell us how you like them!

As for the Brilliance Pur, I think because of your undertones, you could pull off Bronzelit. But it depends whether you want a more bronze finish (Bronzelit) or a more shimmery iridescent finish with less bronze (Sunkissed).

 
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
i use double perfection the pwoder foundation ... and i LOVE it ...so worth it

 
Joined
Jul 1, 2005
Messages
442
Reaction score
0
Sophia, you should get a sample before you buy! Remember, me + biotherm foundation =
. It's ok, I still love everything else :icon_love from bio. Anyways, good luck, can't wait to hear if you try it!!!

 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by jennyb Sophia, you should get a sample before you buy! Remember, me + biotherm foundation =
. It's ok, I still love everything else :icon_love from bio. Anyways, good luck, can't wait to hear if you try it!!! Jenny Nilufer gave me a sample of Biotherm's Sense Matte and I didn't like it it is too dry on my skin and that's too weird because I have oily skin!
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2005
Messages
442
Reaction score
0
Sophia, that foundation is just weird
. Glad you sampled it, and didn't buy it. I still like that eye gel that you were interested in, been using it almost everyday. love the concealer, lipgloss, and all the other goodies still.

jennyb + sophia + biotherm's sense matte = Bleck!!!!!!

 
Joined
Jun 11, 2005
Messages
5,626
Reaction score
2
I have tried the Teint Natural and the Vitalumiere. I actually like both of them very much. They are best on people with drier skin because they have a nice dewy finish. The only thing I didn't like about them is that they seem to fade easily.

 
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,215
I bought the Vitalumiere foundation last week and I like it a lot even though my skin is oil prone. It makes my skin look very healthy and glowing. I love the Double Perfection Compact Makeup too.

 
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Hey this is a bit off but, have any of you guys tried their bronzer? I'm talking about the gel one. I wanna try it out. Does it fade or anything?

 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by jennyb Sophia, that foundation is just weird
. Glad you sampled it, and didn't buy it. I still like that eye gel that you were interested in, been using it almost everyday. love the concealer, lipgloss, and all the other goodies still.
jennyb + sophia + biotherm's sense matte = Bleck!!!!!!



 
Joined
Sep 20, 2005
Messages
2,666
Reaction score
0
This is a bit off topic,but I saw Sophia mentioned hr skin type is NC20.What does this mean and how do I determine my skintype?

 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Zoey This is a bit off topic,but I saw Sophia mentioned hr skin type is NC20.What does this mean and how do I determine my skintype? Zoey my skintone is fair,and NC20 is my coloring at Mac's foundations and powders!! Every brand has it's own coloring! You will find yours at mac's only if you go to a mac counter and let the make up artist help you!
 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Love your signature Sophia!!! :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by Sophia Zoey my skintone is fair,and NC20 is my coloring at Mac's foundations and powders!! Every brand has it's own coloring! You will find yours at mac's only if you go to a mac counter and let the make up artist help you!
 

Latest posts

Top