Chanel foundations!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you try any Chanel foundation? Are they good? I have some in my mind that I'd like to try:

Double Perfection Fluid

pGLSCNLF-753024r200.jpg

Multi Vitamin Natural Make Up SPF 15

pGLSCNLF-752929r200.jpg

Brillance Pur ( I know this one is more highlighter but it looks very good!!!)

pGLSCNLF-753001r200.jpg

You should get samples first to see which formula you like and which one works for your skin...I love Chanel, so I would always recommend it for anyone to try(if you're willing to spend the money)

I should be working for CHanel...as much as I suggest their makeup to everyone I know, they need to be paying me

Sophia, I have tried all of these and I think they are fantastic. I have suggested the Fluide Universel and the Brilliance Pur Liquids many times in this fourm! The Brilliance Pur is great for mixing with foundation to achieve a dewy, almost bronzed finish. My favorite is the Fluide Universel because it gives a natural, not-too-matte, not-too-dewy finish. Double perfection is a little more opaque and gives a more matte finish!

If you buy anything from Chanel, make sure you get Brilliance Pur! Its such a versatile product that can be used alone or with foundation (there are two shades: Bronzelit and Sunkissed).

But like Envymi said, make sure you get samples first!

Ikebana I have oily skin, do you think Fluide Universel is for my skin?

I know that Chanel foundations are very expensive and before I buy any of these I'll first get some samples, do they give samples of Brillance Pur? Which one should I get , Bronzelit or Sunikssed? I'm a NC20!!

Originally Posted by ikebana Sophia, I have tried all of these and I think they are fantastic. I have suggested the Fluide Universel and the Brilliance Pur Liquids many times in this fourm! The Brilliance Pur is great for mixing with foundation to achieve a dewy, almost bronzed finish. My favorite is the Fluide Universel because it gives a natural, not-too-matte, not-too-dewy finish. Double perfection is a little more opaque and gives a more matte finish!
If you buy anything from Chanel, make sure you get Brilliance Pur! Its such a versatile product that can be used alone or with foundation (there are two shades: Bronzelit and Sunkissed).

But like Envymi said, make sure you get samples first!

Agree, get a sample first.

I received the Multi Vitamin Natural Make Up SPF 15 sample before. I kind of like it.

But, I still love my LM oil-free foundation.

I've tried the Double Perfection.. I used to use it before EL Doublewear & Lancome Adaptive. It is good for oily skin girls but i didnt like the matte finish. The brilliance pur sounds cool. Think i'll add that to my wishlist
biggrin.gif

I tried it too but didn't like the matte look. I haven't tried sheer Brilliance tho...

Sophia, I think that if you are worried about an oily face, you should try the Double Perfection because it is created to absorb oil. However, the Fluide Universel is oil-free so you wouldn't have to worry about it adding more oil to your face. Get samples of each and tell us how you like them!

As for the Brilliance Pur, I think because of your undertones, you could pull off Bronzelit. But it depends whether you want a more bronze finish (Bronzelit) or a more shimmery iridescent finish with less bronze (Sunkissed).

i use double perfection the pwoder foundation ... and i LOVE it ...so worth it

Sophia, you should get a sample before you buy! Remember, me + biotherm foundation =
icon_evil.gif
. It's ok, I still love everything else :icon_love from bio. Anyways, good luck, can't wait to hear if you try it!!!

Originally Posted by jennyb Sophia, you should get a sample before you buy! Remember, me + biotherm foundation =
icon_evil.gif
. It's ok, I still love everything else :icon_love from bio. Anyways, good luck, can't wait to hear if you try it!!! Jenny Nilufer gave me a sample of Biotherm's Sense Matte and I didn't like it it is too dry on my skin and that's too weird because I have oily skin!

Sophia, that foundation is just weird
icon_cool.gif
. Glad you sampled it, and didn't buy it. I still like that eye gel that you were interested in, been using it almost everyday. love the concealer, lipgloss, and all the other goodies still.

jennyb + sophia + biotherm's sense matte = Bleck!!!!!!

I have tried the Teint Natural and the Vitalumiere. I actually like both of them very much. They are best on people with drier skin because they have a nice dewy finish. The only thing I didn't like about them is that they seem to fade easily.

I bought the Vitalumiere foundation last week and I like it a lot even though my skin is oil prone. It makes my skin look very healthy and glowing. I love the Double Perfection Compact Makeup too.

Hey this is a bit off but, have any of you guys tried their bronzer? I'm talking about the gel one. I wanna try it out. Does it fade or anything?

Originally Posted by jennyb Sophia, that foundation is just weird
icon_cool.gif
. Glad you sampled it, and didn't buy it. I still like that eye gel that you were interested in, been using it almost everyday. love the concealer, lipgloss, and all the other goodies still.
jennyb + sophia + biotherm's sense matte = Bleck!!!!!!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

This is a bit off topic,but I saw Sophia mentioned hr skin type is NC20.What does this mean and how do I determine my skintype?

Originally Posted by Zoey This is a bit off topic,but I saw Sophia mentioned hr skin type is NC20.What does this mean and how do I determine my skintype? Zoey my skintone is fair,and NC20 is my coloring at Mac's foundations and powders!! Every brand has it's own coloring! You will find yours at mac's only if you go to a mac counter and let the make up artist help you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Love your signature Sophia!!! :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by Sophia Zoey my skintone is fair,and NC20 is my coloring at Mac's foundations and powders!! Every brand has it's own coloring! You will find yours at mac's only if you go to a mac counter and let the make up artist help you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back