Chanel Glossimers!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I want to know more about these lipglosses!I know that they have shimmers in and I'm not a fun of shimmer glosses(Bad experience with Mac's Lipglasses
),but I've heard very good things about these glosses!Are their texture sticky like Mac's?Can you suggest me some peachy-pink colors of Glossimers?

Reaction score
I have several of the Chanel Glossimers and I love them because they are not as sticky as MAC lipglasses! There are two types of Glossimers: "Glossimer Etreme" which gives more of a lipstick-like finish, and the regual "Glossimer", which is a lipgloss with tiny shimmers.

My favorite Glossimers are "Cry Baby" (a baby pink), "Pin-up" (peachy-pink nude), and "Sesame" (a Chanel Cosmetics bestseller! pinky-mauve neutral very similar to Viva Glam V).

Reaction score
Thanks ikebana!!You really helped! Pin Up must be exactly the color i want,I only hope the shimmers are not to many as Mac's!!Sometimes with lipglasses I think I've done a "space make up"!!

Originally Posted by ikebana I have several of the Chanel Glossimers and I love them because they are not as sticky as MAC lipglasses! There are two types of Glossimers: "Glossimer Etreme" which gives more of a lipstick-like finish, and the regual "Glossimer", which is a lipgloss with tiny shimmers.
My favorite Glossimers are "Cry Baby" (a baby pink), "Pin-up" (peachy-pink nude), and "Sesame" (a Chanel Cosmetics bestseller! pinky-mauve neutral very similar to Viva Glam V).

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sophia Thanks ikebana!!You really helped! Pin Up must be exactly the color i want,I only hope the shimmers are not to many as Mac's!!Sometimes with lipglasses I think I've done a "space make up"!! Sophia I must warn you, Pin-up is made up of very fine shimmers, and the overall look is very 'sparkly' but not sticky like MAC lipglasses... if you're looking for a pure pinky-peach lipgloss, I'm not sure if Chanel glossimers are what you are looking for. The glitter doesn't really show up a lot because the glossimers go on very sheer, but I know of many MAC lipglasses that have a lot LESS shimmer than Chanel...perhaps you should try it on first!?

Reaction score
Thanks,of course I will try them first!Really there are shades at mac's lipglasses that they have no shimmers?Oh yeah you're right I have lust and it has no shimmers in!What other shades has no shimmers?

P.S Thanks for the pick.Yeah I see that has many shimmers

Originally Posted by ikebana Sophia I must warn you, Pin-up is made up of very fine shimmers, and the overall look is very 'sparkly' but not sticky like MAC lipglasses... if you're looking for a pure pinky-peach lipgloss, I'm not sure if Chanel glossimers are what you are looking for. The glitter doesn't really show up a lot because the glossimers go on very sheer, but I know of many MAC lipglasses that have a lot LESS shimmer than Chanel...perhaps you should try it on first!?

Reaction score
"C-Thru" has no shimmer... its nude-peach shade. Hmm... what else......."Lychee Luxe" doesn't either (its a darker pinkish-red), "Pink Poodle," (hot fushia)... there are many!

Reaction score
I really like Pin up(still don't own it, but hope to soon), and Erotic. Erotic is a VERY hot pink though. It has the awesomest vinyl finish and stays forever...love it. Someone also mentioned Lychee Luxe which I really love, but it's like a corally color and on me at least, it does have shimmer. but it's gorgeous!

Reaction score
Oh! I have Erotic too! Its gorgeous but is a really strong color that should be worn with little or no other make up at all. On me, Lychee Luxe is quite deep for a pinky-red tone and has a few shimmers, but nothing distracting like the sparkle in MAC's "Supreme" or "Prr."

Jen

Reaction score
IMO, the glossimers are the best out there. I have several and love them all. I don't think the shimmer is too much at all. Wish I had a camera here at work and I'd take a pic of all of mine.

Reaction score
I had also Chanel lipgloss. It's not sticky! Not at all!!!

And also not all have this sparkling particles. I have Praline one. This gives just "wet lips" effect

Reaction score
i've always wanted them, but i think they're too pricey. i do fine with my other glosses that aren't as expensive. i WOULD buy them if there's a must-have shade, though!

benebaby has a lot of the glossimers in here notepad

Reaction score
I love my glossimer,I have satinette,the color seems so "cheap",but it actually works really well for me.

About the stickyness.. I have a glossimer,I have a Dior Plastic gloss... what a difference, my glossimer is nowhere near as sticky as my Dior gloss

If you find the right shade for yourself,you'll love your glossimer.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer i've always wanted them, but i think they're too pricey Funny, the prices for their lipglosses aren't too far of the prices of other brands here. they're about the same as stila, and cheaper than NARS I think.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lealabell Funny, the prices for their lipglosses aren't too far of the prices of other brands here. they're about the same as stila, and cheaper than NARS I think. really? stila's glosses range between $17-20, whereas chanel's glossimers are $24-25. no big difference, but sometimes i don't even think to spend so much on glosses, unless i desperately love the color.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ikebana My favorite Glossimers are "Cry Baby" (a baby pink), "Pin-up" (peachy-pink nude), and "Sesame" (a Chanel Cosmetics bestseller! pinky-mauve neutral very similar to Viva Glam V). Ikebana could u take a few pictures of this shades on your lips please??

Reaction score
I wish I could! My camera hasn't been working for a long time and I haven't been able to take it in :S...I got the pic of the gloss from ebay. I'll def. try to get my hands on a friends' camera tho... stay tuned~hehe

Reaction score
I hope u can do that!!! I'm so curious of this shades. Unfortunatelly next shop with Chanel cosmetics is far away so I will go there not so quickly for sure

Reaction score
Set of 4 minis at sephora.com for $48.50, a little pricey but the colors sure look nice!

Latest posts