Chanel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the best smelling Chanel perfume in everyone's opinion? I have tried chance and love it and was hoping all the other perfumes by chanel are just as good.

I haven't tried Chance yet but i had a sample size of Allur recently & i really liked that
wink.gif

i dont really care for any of them besides coco mademoiselle. ive tried all that they surrently have available (cristalle, no. 5, no. 19, no. 22, coco, chance, allure) and id like to try cuir de russie, but i think its been discontinued. i dont want to say that most of them are too adult for me, but they do seem to have either extremely sophisticated aldehyde based scents, or scents that are more fuity floral, which seem to appeal to younger women. at least, i think thats what theyve been going for recently.

incidentally, coco mlle absolutely doesnt smell like its a different version of coco, to me, anyway. im into florientals right now, and cocomlle fits the bill nicely. its a fruity musky vetiver-patchouli floral. im very picky about patchouli scents, and the only other one i care for right now is l' artisan voleur de roses. i dont specifically smell the bergamot/jasmine/orange blossom, but i do get a nice floral mix, and it has incredible lasting power.

Originally Posted by FairyRave What is the best smelling Chanel perfume in everyone's opinion? I have tried chance and love it and was hoping all the other perfumes by chanel are just as good. I personally like Coco the best. Yet for you I would suggest trying either Coco Madamoisle or Allure. They are both light scents in the Chanel family with a simallar light floral to them. Coco Madamoisle has a bit of critus to it especaily in the eau de toilette there is grapefruit in it, which gives it a fresh effervescent smell. With Allure it is more a soft rose smell that changes each time you where it slightly, like Chance does. Both Chance and Allure are designed to blend with your own body and to enhance your scent. As Chanel says " What is your Allure?''.

Latest posts

Back