Channel you cannot live without.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you had to choose...and could only be able to watch 3 channels on television what would they be? ok so i guess like the extra channels...you would still have like NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX already. so what would you pick?

here are mine:

1. Discovery Health

2. The E! Network (can keep me entertained for hours)

3. Fuse

I only watch 3 channels on a regular basis as it is, lol:

TLC -- especially for "What Not To Wear" but I also like other shows

Cartoon Network -- for late-night anime, Inuyasha is my favorite
smile.gif

CBS -- for local news

Sometimes I also watch syndicated sitcoms on TBS and X-Files reruns on Sci-Fi
wink.gif

TBS. I only watch The OC (on FOX) and TBS re-runs. TV these days has really gone to crap, so I just don't watch much at all.

1. Food Network.. I love watching "Unwrapped"

2. HGTV.. I love the house decorating shows

3. Style Network.. for Fashion Police
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Maybe I should specify that we don't get many channels through our free cable provided by the school ... maybe I would watch more channels if we got more
wink.gif

When hubby lived off-campus (before we got married), we used to watch a lot of Animal Planet and Tech TV (for the show that does video game reviews, lol) when we were over there!
smile.gif

We don't have cable & our best reception is ABC & Fox. My current favorite show is - don't laugh - "So You Think You Can Dance".
smile.gif

WB (Smallville, Supernatural, Gilmore Girls)

USA (Monk, SVU, CI)

TNT (Law and Order, The Closer, Alias starting Sept 26)

Those are all the shows I watch during the week but I could also add ABC Family where I watch repeats of Smallville and Gilmore Girls
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back