Chantecaille

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I called Neiman Marcus in Denver today and I was told that Chantecaille has gift bag for $150 purchase. They don't take visa or mastercard, what is up with that? She said they only take American Express, Diners Card, and Neiman Marcus card
icon_evil.gif
You can imagine I wasn't happy about that...

I want to try their lipsticks... Anybody tried Chantecaille lipsticks yet? They are $24 each.

Yes, NM is notorious for not accepting anything but their own card, AmEx & Diners. However, NM Honolulu accepts all b/c we have a ton of international traffic @ that store. I once ordered from NM Dallas & LV & was charged $27 for shipping so if you want, you could do a phone order tomorrow & I'll pick it up for you & mail it. It'll save you $$$, plus you'll get nice stuff.

As far as their l/s go, I have to admit, they're pretty darn good. Very creamy & easy to use w/little to no fragrance. Plus, they're packaged in a lovely silver tube & come w/a drawstring pouch--or @ least they did about 3-4 years ago.
redface.gif

LMK if you wanna try it this way. I'm more than happy to help you out again.
smile.gif

~HUGS~

It's still a silver tube in a black velvet drawstring pouch! So Cute! I just bought one in January for my mom.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Yes, NM is notorious for not accepting anything but their own card, AmEx & Diners. However, NM Honolulu accepts all b/c we have a ton of international traffic @ that store. I once ordered from NM Dallas & LV & was charged $27 for shipping so if you want, you could do a phone order tomorrow & I'll pick it up for you & mail it. It'll save you $$$, plus you'll get nice stuff.
As far as their l/s go, I have to admit, they're pretty darn good. Very creamy & easy to use w/little to no fragrance. Plus, they're packaged in a lovely silver tube & come w/a drawstring pouch--or @ least they did about 3-4 years ago.
redface.gif

smile.gif

~HUGS~

Gail, you are sooo great and nice
smile.gif
SA at Chantecaille got my information for the application of NM card. She also took my order so if I get approved for NM card, she'll send my order. I don't know if it'll go through because I am a full time student now. If it doesn't work, I will take your word on this. You know I am good for money and we can use the pay/pal again
wink.gif
Thank you for the offer, it really means a lot.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Yes, NM is notorious for not accepting anything but their own card, AmEx & Diners. However, NM Honolulu accepts all b/c we have a ton of international traffic @ that store. I once ordered from NM Dallas & LV & was charged $27 for shipping so if you want, you could do a phone order tomorrow & I'll pick it up for you & mail it. It'll save you $$$, plus you'll get nice stuff.
redface.gif

smile.gif

~HUGS~

Latest posts

Back