Chartreuse eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i saw this eyeshadow selling on ebay by MAC its called chartreuse and its in pot form, but its not on the mac web site nor the MAC pro site and i'm going crazy wondering what collection this is from? i was going to post the picture but its protected against printing it if anybody out there knows, cause i like it but since i know nothing about it, want to know its authenticity. by the way its not a pressed eyeshadow of chartreuse pigment either, thanx guys!!

like it sounds familuar, but i think aprill is right, i think it was a piggie.

now i gotta search online for it, cause its gonna drive me nuts.

nope i'm not talking about chartreuse paint, nor pigment and its not a pressed chartreuse pigment either because it comes in its pot, but i also saw this same eyeshadow in another auction. i'm going crazy trying to find out about this e/s myself! i'll try to find another and eventually post a pic.

ok i found 2, one auction describes it like this, "vivid lime green w/ touch of gold" and its frost and says its a "new professional sample"

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif nope i'm not talking about chartreuse paint, nor pigment and its not a pressed chartreuse pigment either because it comes in its pot, but i also saw this same eyeshadow in another auction. i'm going crazy trying to find out about this e/s myself! i'll try to find another and eventually post a pic.
ok i found 2, one auction describes it like this, "vivid lime green w/ touch of gold" and its frost and says its a "new professional sample"

hmm, interesting. it's pretty ugly, though lol

Looks more like Lucky Green to me... I'm not thinking that's authentic MAC.

Latest posts

Back