chat

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
does anyone use the chat feature? i've logged in a total of one time (lol), but no one's in there and it always kicks me off. maybe we should get that baby busy!

Sounds cool! It seems that others like message board better. Have you upgraded yoru flash to the latest version so it doesn't kick you out?

Im going there now, if you are around, meet ya there..

Originally Posted by Jennifer

does anyone use the chat feature? i've logged in a total of one time (lol), but no one's in there and it always kicks me off. maybe we should get that baby busy!

I agree with you Jennifer. Maybe we should have a weekly/monthly chat. It would be cool if we could do a live chat. What does everyone think?

We used to try to have one once per week about 6 months ago, but with so many time zones for peeps, it was hard to keep it

Originally Posted by Marisol

I agree with you Jennifer. Maybe we should have a weekly/monthly chat. It would be cool if we could do a live chat. What does everyone think?

LOL, Jennifer, I went in there once too. No one else was in there.
icon_sad.gif
I think it would be fun to chat there though and allow some of us to get to know each other better. Conversations go slower on the board than in chat rooms.

Ya we've tried organizing certain times but because there are people on at different time zones it never really worked out. I'm always up for chatting so anytime anyone wants to chat when they're online, PM me & we can PM everyone else thats online too
biggrin.gif

I'm in chat NOW if anyone wants to join me! Cant stay long though coz the boss is due back
biggrin.gif

Ya i was & i saw your name & then you logged out.. **ggrr** so i stayed and chatted to myself for 5 mins & then left coz someone came back to the office!

Latest posts

Back