Cheap eye shadow palettes - Cvs Watercolor Paint kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did you know you can use an Cvs Watercolor paint kit as a palette for your Milani/Jane/CoverGirl/ eye shadows? I found this interesting article at another makeup website This is a great idea, I like it!!

The person said that although this palette is great, the shadows don't fit as they should, if that makes any sense.
kopfkratz.gif

so how is the palette great if the shadows dont fit in well? I guess you force them in?

i think they mean because of the tin? once they are magnitized you can just pop them in? explain please? lol!!

I've seen pics... It wouldn't be too easy to pop in new colors based on what I saw... I'll find pics and post... Here ya go!

cvs.jpg

733372.jpg

Wow! I was looking for empty palettes online today. Where did you these and how much did they cost? Great idea.
rockwoot.gif

Shop Eyes Lips Face

I read that the Mac e/s fit in these.

coupon code Caroline or Carolina (I don't remember) for 50% off - 20 items for $15 - I bought the palette w/o the makeup - it's decent quality and they did include an e/s brush even tho' I didn't fill the pallette. They also sell refill l/g, blush, e/s for these.

HTH

Originally Posted by allyoop /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shop Eyes Lips Face

coupon code Caroline or Carolina (I don't remember) for 50% off - 20 items for $15 - I bought the palette w/o the makeup - it's decent quality and they did include an e/s brush even tho' I didn't fill the pallette. They also sell refill l/g, blush, e/s for these.

HTH

I already know this. I was looking at this for my jane e/s. I despise depotting.

Mod Cosmetics sells 15-pan eyeshadow palettes that fit a bunch of different eyeshadow brands, including Milani and MAC. They are only $11, too. I need to order some.

Originally Posted by Share /img/forum/go_quote.gif I already know this. I was looking at this for my jane e/s. I despise depotting. Sorry - was talking to the poster before you. Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by allyoop /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shop Eyes Lips Face

HTH

Those are great, but they only carry ones that hold 4 e/s. I buy them from my local Target. That way I don't have to pay shipping!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mod Cosmetics sells 15-pan eyeshadow palettes that fit a bunch of different eyeshadow brands, including Milani and MAC. They are only $11, too. I need to order some. I tried to search for this, but couldnt find it, can you give me the website? Thanks!!

Originally Posted by delidee32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! I was looking for empty palettes online today. Where did you these and how much did they cost? Great idea.
rockwoot.gif

The watercolor kit is found at Cvs.

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think they mean because of the tin? once they are magnitized you can just pop them in? explain please? lol!! Yes,exactly!!

Originally Posted by allyoop /img/forum/go_quote.gif MODCOSMETICS: Cases/Bags, Empty Compact The one sold at Cvs is about 3 dollars and some change,esp.for us gals on a budget.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back