• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cheap Pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Hi! My username is buggyangel
policeman.gif

This is what I am looking for: Cheap pigments. MAC is way too expensive and the quantity is too much. I have tried various Mineral pigments too but they r too sheer..plz gals help me
ill.gif

Reaction score
Click on her link, it is underlined. It will take you right to her sale.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by buggyangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi! My username is buggyangel
policeman.gif

This is what I am looking for: Cheap pigments. MAC is way too expensive and the quantity is too much. I have tried various Mineral pigments too but they r too sheer..plz gals help me
ill.gif

Hi,I have over 130 choices
smile.gif
my list isnt in the normal sales forum and I still need to have more post's before I can PM you. I was paying a membership fee but stopped due to the forum my items where put in. If your still looking for some MAC samples please let me know, I'm very active in another makeup site like this
smile.gif

If some of this stuff I'm saying is against the rules please let me know since I'm I dont come here often. I cant read all of the rules since reading triggers severe migraines.

Reaction score
thats why i like the collections MAC come out with.

i just got 10 pigments, half the size of regulars, for $60. curiositease collection

awesome..

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Linkinpark9503 /img/forum/go_quote.gif thats why i like the collections MAC come out with.i just got 10 pigments, half the size of regulars, for $60. curiositease collection

awesome..

Thats great
smile.gif
I give 3/8 packed size samples since 1/4 to me isnt enough...I have so many rares and always keep any newly released ones
smile.gif
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give you my email address here or my specktra name but if you'd ever like to see my 130 choices let me know.

Reaction score
L'Oreal HIP makes some nice colors. You might try checking those out. Much cheaper than MAC and great pigment.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif L'Oreal HIP makes some nice colors. You might try checking those out. Much cheaper than MAC and great pigment. I actually bought three of them during a buy you get one free deal and i didn't really like them that much, they were okay looking, and I wouldnt even pay the 6 bucks each that i got em for. i ended up returning two of the colors and kept one that was kinda nice (the greenish goldish one).

Reaction score
Originally Posted by buggyangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi! My username is buggyangel
policeman.gif

ill.gif

I'M NOT SURE IF YOU WERE ASKING ME OR SOMEONE ELSE
smile.gif
SINCE MINE ARE LISTED IN MEMBERS ONLY FORUM (THEY WERE, NOW I NEED TO DO MORE POST'S) MANY PEOPLE COULDNT GET IN TO BUY THEM. I COULDNT LIST THEM IN THE SALE/SWAP FORUM. MY ID NAME IS 1165Cheryl AND FEEL FREE TO FIND ME ON SPECKTRA UNTIL I HAVE ANOUGH POST'S HERE. I ALSO DEAL DIRECTLY WITH PEOPLE
smile.gif
I DIDNT WANT TO KEEP PAYING MEMBERSHIP FEE'S SINCE MY LISTING WASNT IN A ACTIVE FORUM.(I HOPE THATS OK TO WRITE THIS???) I GUESS I NEED THIS FORUMS RULES, BUT READING TRIGGERS SEVERE MIGRAINES.

SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAPS AGAIN/BAD SPELLING, MY NERVE DISORDER IS IN A MAJOR FLARE UP...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think NYX would be good for you .99 cents and a good amount in each vial. Yeah I second that. There is alot in that tiny jar! i dont have a place that sells the nyx pigment for me so im stuck with paying s&h but if you can find a place that sells em you are lucky!

Reaction score
Cheap Pigments.. Hmmmmm,Let's see.

Eyes:Milani*L.A.Colors,{Found at The Dollar General Store,and The Dollar Tree}*Nyx*The Color Institute,{an off-brand found at drugstores;}Maybelline Roller-Ball Eye Shadow,Indulge Beauty,{Dollar Tree}Cup Cake Cult,{Hot Topic}.. Just to name a few..

Hope this helps!!

Latest posts