Cheaper alternative to MAC Lipglass Pencil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rimmel Vinyl Jelly Gloss Lipliner

(Retails approximately $4.59)

Benefits: Sheer Gloss, Shiny

Outline with shine, fill in with gloss. A high shine liner to partner with gloss. Keep glossy lips in place.

Colors: Hot Spark, Tasty, Fudge, Choccie, Sorbet, Succulent, Starlet, Moreish, Be A Star

vinyl.jpg

I just bought Fudge yesterday, and I will definitely get more. They go on SOOOO smoothly! I can't vouch for MAC's Lipglass Pencils as I don't own one. However, my friend has told me these are comparable, and aren't LE! MAC Lipglass Pencils retail for $13.50 and are LE.

Hey Aquilah what a good timing, I was thinking to buy something from Rimmel. I mean really anything from chemist. Me neither don't have MAC one so I can't compare but if you recommend I'll check them out. thank you
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Aquilah! I want a Fudge one too, where did you buy yours?
Edit: Was wondering if I could get one at CVS?

Edit 2: I'm an idiot. Just used the search thingie on that link. I can get one at Walmart, Eckerd, Walgreens and Ulta! Yayy me!

LMAO! Okay London Tipton! And, Rite-Aid since most Eckerd's have become Rite-Aid... At least here they have. Fudge isn't too dark on me, but the darkest "brown" was Choccie... So, check out that one in case. I need to go get a pink one... Or red... And Choccie!
Originally Posted by sushi-gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Aquilah what a good timing, I was thinking to buy something from Rimmel. I mean really anything from chemist. Me neither don't have MAC one so I can't compare but if you recommend I'll check them out. thank you
smile.gif
Glad I could help out! I've decided it was time to build up my d/s collection, so it's slowly been trickling in the house LOL!

I own one lipglass pencil from MAC. Now I definitely wanna try Rimmel! Thanks for heads up Aquilah.
smile.gif

I LOVE rimmel liners, and never saw these before. I also love my MAC lipglass liner in pink edge, but like you said they are LE... so this is perfect!

Thanks!

Of course I ran to get one, and they are SOOO great! I forget which shade I got... but they are perfect. Exactly like the MAC lipglass liner.

Thanks for the awesome find Aquilah! You are starting a craze!

i love those!

i have the starlett one.

they used to have a chubby pencil of it too, but they stopped selling them cause i think it was LE or something.

Question for the English people: These would be on sale at Boots, no? I'll be going to England in a week or so and these look like they're worth checking out!

I usually dont wear rimmel but ill have to check those out. I only have one lipliner and its a cheap 99 cent one. I want mac but wont pay almost 14 dollars for its [rather buy and eyeshadow
biggrin.gif
]

Thanks Aquilah

another great cheap one i have found is the Prestige Lightshine Sheer Gloss Liner.

I have never been big on spending bank on liners since they all seem to have the same ingredients, but i was tempted to spend big on a lipgloss liner til i ran across this at ulta! I have to check out the Rimmel one now as well!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif another great cheap one i have found is the Prestige Lightshine Sheer Gloss Liner.
I have never been big on spending bank on liners since they all seem to have the same ingredients, but i was tempted to spend big on a lipgloss liner til i ran across this at ulta! I have to check out the Rimmel one now as well!

Oh, sweet! Now I get to look for these in Rite-Aid! You rock Jen!

Originally Posted by Karen_B /img/forum/go_quote.gif Question for the English people: These would be on sale at Boots, no? I'll be going to England in a week or so and these look like they're worth checking out! I wanna ask to UK members too! have you seen those Vinyl Jelly Gloss Lipliner sold in the UK? Just had quick visit to Superdrug yesterday and it seems like they only have normal Rimmel lip liners?

Latest posts

Back