Cheaper?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I started using mmu a while ago and bought Jane Iredale's but its rather pricey! and i have a few negative thoughts on it but it is still good stuff. Can someone reccomend a mmu foundation thats just as good if not better thats a decent enough price. Ive heard good stuff about BE

It really depends on what is 'good' to you. What skin type do you have, how much coverage do you need, is your skin sensitive? The best thing to do is to sample several brands. Good luck

I agree with allyoop just try a bunch of brands . youll find one you like a few good ones are Lily Lolo ( MY fave), lumiere, everyday minerals, bare escentuals is good if you dont mind the B.O , oceanmist is amazing.

Every Day Minerals worked really well with my skin, and it is pretty cheap too. I'm also trying Barefaced, it's a good price for what you get.

right now Meow is my favourite MMU. I love it. I also wait for Monave samples, but after the problem with the samples, and their shipping charges, I doubt if I'll ever buy their full size foundation.

The best advice is what was already posted. You have to try them out for yourself. Everyone is different and what works for you won't work for someone else. Try some samples and maybe like me you'll be fortunate enough to find several that work well that you'll be happy with. There are so many brands, you're bound to find one (or two) which work for you.

If it's any help to you I like and use 1. Everyday Minerals (I like all of the formulas - even the Glo which shocked even me); 2. Aubrey Nicole (both formulas - soft and full); and 3. Oceanmist - all of these are great for me and not necessarily in the order that I posted - I like them all equally!

CooCoo

Everyday Minerals is my favourite, so I would agree with the recommendations for that. It's different for everyone though...

I use Aubrey Nicole and love it! I just ordered their 3 ounce jar for $26.95.

Meow minerals and Lumiere are 2 of the most affordable brands i know . i have tried them both, and can attest that they are really value for money. Great shade selection too!

Latest posts

Back