Check it out: Shiseido Fine Eyeliner Pen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I LOVEEEE this thing!!! I bought it a few days ago along with Shiseido's makeup mascara base (based on all of the lovely reviews here... i love the mascara base as well) and I think the eyeliner pen is one of the best purchases I ever made.

I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to putting on eyeliner. I have really shakey hands and never could apply liner to my upper lash line without making a complete mess. I could always line my waterline.. no problem... but upper lash line-- no way. So I'd always wear liner on my waterline, that's it... and I HATED it.

This pen is seriously like idiot-proof. It glides on sooo quickly and easily. You can draw the finest line... or the boldest line. Depending on what you want.

If you make a mess it's extremely easy to fix. I'm amazed. I can finally wear eye liner.

It might not be anything spectacular (I think it is)... but I think it's worth looking at... especially if you ever had trouble or were afraid of wearing eyeliner.

This eyeliner is a liquid pen and is refillable (once you buy the pen, you only ever have to buy the refill liquid cartridges at $13 each) and you click on the button (like a clicky pen) to saturate the brush with the eyeliner.

It comes in soft black.. it's really black though, and brown.

Sephora: Shiseido The Makeup Fine Eyeliner: Eyeliner

Someone (andi or shaundra i think) posted a tutorial where the artist used this, and it looked awesome. I was curious ever since.

Love it.

I've heard of this through some girl on YouTube...

It's pretty pricey, but she said it lasted long and you can always refill it up - which is cool.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've heard of this through some girl on YouTube...
It's pretty pricey, but she said it lasted long and you can always refill it up - which is cool.

N-eW_8pJk-s

i wanna kick that girl in the face just for being so obnoxious!
anyway, thanks for the review, nicole! i'll have to check it out!

NYX is coming out with a pen just like this...I'm not sure when. it's on their website, and I'm WAITING impatiently for it!!!

This is exciting!!! I'm kind of weird and get attached to my makeup-makeup (like eyeshadows, and not really primers, etc), and this is like made for me! LOL! But I like the idea of refillable eyeliner. They have refillable compacts, about time for eyeliner!

I had to go too work today, so I went to the Shisedo counter (I work at Macys) and I got one too. I can not wait to try it out. It looks so awesome.

I tried to find the tutorial that had the pen in it, but I can not find it. Could someone find me the link pretty please.

That sounds like just what i'm looking for! I only use eyeliner on my lower lash because i find it really hard applying at the top. Thanks soooooo much
smile.gif

woah it's like $27!!
10.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i wanna kick that girl in the face just for being so obnoxious!
anyway, thanks for the review, nicole! i'll have to check it out!

LMAO Jennifer!!! You're so funny! I thought she was pretty annoying too.

Originally Posted by YourOneAndOnly /img/forum/go_quote.gif That sounds like just what i'm looking for! I only use eyeliner on my lower lash because i find it really hard applying at the top. Thanks soooooo much
smile.gif

woah it's like $27!!
10.gif

yeah... but think about it, $13 every time after that.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had to go too work today, so I went to the Shisedo counter (I work at Macys) and I got one too. I can not wait to try it out. It looks so awesome.
I tried to find the tutorial that had the pen in it, but I can not find it. Could someone find me the link pretty please.

I know... I wish I could find it too. I'm going to try to remember where this was posted. I know Andi knows about the pen... because she seemed so interested in it because of the tutorial. I'm gonna start looking for it.
Edit: Found the tutorial... wasn't that hard to find. The pen comes in around the 3 minute point in the video. I love this eyeliner!

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f12...eup-68861.html

I'm definitely going to check this out. I want to see their cream eye shadows too.

Originally Posted by speedy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm definitely going to check this out. I want to see their cream eye shadows too. The girl that I got the liner from was raving about the cream shadow. There is a beautiful pink color that I want so bad. She is my friend (we go on break all the time together) so she hooked me up with a ton of free samples as well and a little Shisedo makeup bag.

Latest posts

Back