Check out MAC's Holiday 2007 collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love when I go back home to Europe every summer. They have the most fabulous make up! I def. load up (and I mean load up) on all kinds of goodies when I'm there.

I have a thread on each of them individually, but I'll leave this one on it's own
smile.gif

i'm in sooo much trouble. i can forget about mcqueen after seeing this... well except for new vegas. thanks ash!

i saw that yesterday on that same site!

i was like oh my god, i must have all of them!

the packaging is so so so cute!

they are very nice. Im not sure if ill get anything but ill know once everyone starts hyping it up. lol

I was looking at this on another forum... I'd have to see better pics or check out live, I'm not sure about the packaging, but it does look very Juicy Couture-ish. The shades look pretty so far though

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't been a fan of MAC Holiday for a few years now... I agree. I didn't like last year's collection either.

Originally Posted by ArtistryByErin /img/forum/go_quote.gif i get to play with everything at update next week so ill let you girls know how it all is! Please do! That'd be cool! It looks very pretty!

Originally Posted by ArtistryByErin /img/forum/go_quote.gif i get to play with everything at update next week so ill let you girls know how it all is!
moa.gif
lol I cant wait to see them in your fotds!

Do you get to play with Curiousitease too. Even though its internation?

Latest posts

Back