Check out my Notepad - please be kind

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great notepad! I love to look at makeup stuff!
smile.gif

Perhaps I should also take photos of my stuff?!

Originally Posted by Midgard /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great notepad! I love to look at makeup stuff!
smile.gif

Yes Yes Yes!

Originally Posted by Midgard /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great notepad! I love to look at makeup stuff!
smile.gif

Yes, you should! Looking forward to see them!

Very nice, Marisol. I'm glad to know that someone who's been a member as long as you have (and who spends more time on MuT than anyone) has only recently started her Notepad. I just did mine this week, but have a lot of pix to add to it. I'll be your cheerleader if you'll be mine!

five.gif

that's beaaautiful collection! I wish If I had a sister like you that I can swap many MUs.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just wanna know... Am I in your Last Will and Testament?
smile.gif
You are to funny! I have added so much more to it too. Maybe I will update it this weekend,

Originally Posted by missnadia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow Marisol you have an amazing postcard collection! Keep it up! Thanks.. I am an avid collector.

Back