Check out my Notepad - please be kind

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally finished my Notepad . Check it out and let me know what you think.

I didn't realize that I had so much make-up!

Looking good! Its taking ages to load though, maybe its coz you've TOO much make up
biggrin.gif
!

Pretty cool!!! Looks great! Loaded very fast for me and I can see everything...

GOod job!

Originally Posted by Mariposa

I finally finished my Notepad . Check it out and let me know what you think.

I guess I see it all too - I see the smileys... black background.... and pics at the very bottom when you scroll left - right. looks good
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You have a lot of stuff there Miss!
wink.gif

At first I saw smilies on a black background. Then I highlighted the whole page and I saw the writing. Your notepad is really nice, but the black background is hiding everything from me unless I 'select' the page.
icon_sad.gif
You're making me wanna finish my notepad. I added one pic and never went back to finish it. If only I had a bit more time.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa I finally finished my Notepad . Check it out and let me know what you think.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Then I highlighted the whole page and I saw the writing. Your notepad is really nice, but the black background is hiding everything from me unless I 'select' the page. Oh that's what must have happened.

Nice work Marisol! Looks much better with the white background. Now I know we have TWO Benefit queens on this board (you and Scarlette
smile.gif
)!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Nice work Marisol! Looks much better with the white background. Now I know we have TWO Benefit queens on this board (you and Scarlette
smile.gif
)! I used to be a Benefit freak. I loved that line so much and one of their stores is like 15 minutes from my house.

Latest posts

Back