Check out my notepad!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I JUST finished making my notepad! Took like 4 hours. lol

I didn't know how to use the image tab because I'm linking pics from photobucket.com so it took me awhile to figure things out since I don't know anything about HTML. I only know < br > < p > from doing ebay stuff. lol

Then when I would press shift enter to get the break tags, my picture would disappear! lol So I would have to go back and try to figure out where to put it.

So, hope you like!

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Hey everyone! I JUST finished making my notepad! Took like 4 hours. lolI didn't know how to use the image tab because I'm linking pics from photobucket.com so it took me awhile to figure things out since I don't know anything about HTML. I only know < br > < p > from doing ebay stuff. lol

Then when I would press shift enter to get the break tags, my picture would disappear! lol So I would have to go back and try to figure out where to put it.

So, hope you like!

Awesome Lizzy! You have lots of nice stuff there!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm a "brown" person too! LOL And that view is AMAZING!!! Where are you from?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG, Liz! I just about died & went to makeup heaven! You have an amazing collection & I LOVE your window view!
biggrin.gif
Awesome job w/the notepad!

Thanks guys! I was bored.Mine doesn't even compete with Trisha's though. I won't have any makeup pics cause I'm too self concious about closeup pics of my skin. lol!

COOL! I spy with my "Bene" eye:

Bad Gal lash, Dr. Feelgood, Dandelion and You Rebel! YAY!

The Georgia Peach palette is coming out soon, it's SOOO cute. YOu may want to check that out, I don't have a picture of it yet .Great Notepad!

you cat is just adorable...I`ve seen many cats in my life (dad is a vet *g*) but your´s has a beautiful and extraordinary coloring. CUTE!!!

so you´re REALLY self-conscious about close-up-shots?? WHY WHY WHY...? from looking at your pic I can tell that you are incredibly gorgeous. maybe you change your mind and decide to post more pics of yourself. I´d love to see what you do with all those browns-I´d run out of ideas
icon_smile.gif

ha, I got it...I´ve been thinking who you kinda look like, but now I got it!! you have the same facial expression as Adriana Lima (Victoria´s Secret model, I´m sure you know her) anyone else noticed?

People make fun of me for always comparing real-life people to celebrities. but I think it´s TRUE!! you look like her

Top notepad, your close-up pics of MAC shadows are great, i think I've spotted some that I need for my palette.

Hopefully I'll get round to doing my notepad eventually, pesky kids just keep getting in the way expecting me to mark thier homework
icon_evil.gif

Wow!! I say WOW!!

Excellent notepad! I see you said in your post here that you talked bout doing some HTML. You shouldn't need to know any HTML since your notepad works like a "What you see is what you get" editor. Basically what that means is that it will construct the HTML for you if you just use it like Microsoft Word or something. Hitting the ENTER key will give you a space down etc....

At any rate, it's a great notepad!!! Good job looks hot

Originally Posted by lizzyb831

Hey everyone! I JUST finished making my notepad! Took like 4 hours. lolI didn't know how to use the image tab because I'm linking pics from photobucket.com so it took me awhile to figure things out since I don't know anything about HTML. I only know from doing ebay stuff. lol

So, hope you like!

Hi Liz, it looks Great! Thanks for sharing it with us. I need to get to work on mine.
wink.gif

You did a great job on your notepad and your makeup collection is to die for!!
smile.gif

Your cat is adorbale too!! BTW, my dog's name is also 'PJ'. It stands for Pride & Joy.... What's kitty's initials stand for?

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Thanks guys! I was bored.Mine doesn't even compete with Trisha's though. I won't have any makeup pics cause I'm too self concious about closeup pics of my skin. lol!

Originally Posted by Scarlette COOL! I spy with my "Bene" eye:
Bad Gal lash, Dr. Feelgood, Dandelion and You Rebel! YAY!

The Georgia Peach palette is coming out soon, it's SOOO cute. YOu may want to check that out, I don't have a picture of it yet .Great Notepad!

yeah, benefit's cute. I want to work there to get a start with being a MA. one of my friend's worked there, so i was always playing with the makeup when i visited her when i went shopping (which was all the time lol.)

Originally Posted by Arielle ha, I got it...I´ve been thinking who you kinda look like, but now I got it!! you have the same facial expression as Adriana Lima (Victoria´s Secret model, I´m sure you know her) anyone else noticed?
People make fun of me for always comparing real-life people to celebrities. but I think it´s TRUE!! you look like her

what?! wow. thanks! i neve thought I'd look like her. lol.

Originally Posted by Arielle so you´re REALLY self-conscious about close-up-shots?? WHY WHY WHY...? from looking at your pic I can tell that you are incredibly gorgeous. maybe you change your mind and decide to post more pics of yourself. I´d love to see what you do with all those browns-I´d run out of ideas
icon_smile.gif
i'm getting over a breakout. blech. so i have some dark spots. i'll give it a shot since i have so many new colors.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU You did a great job on your notepad and your makeup collection is to die for!!
smile.gif

Your cat is adorbale too!! BTW, my dog's name is also 'PJ'. It stands for Pride & Joy.... What's kitty's initials stand for?

Quote:
you cat is just adorable...I`ve seen many cats in my life (dad is a vet *g*) but your´s has a beautiful and extraordinary coloring. CUTE!!! Thanks! Yeah, her coloring is crazy. She had two brothers with her when we got her, but they were grey striped
confused.gif

She's my first cat, so it's fun.

I forget why we call her PJ. Part of it was because of my bf's last name that starts with a J. lol.

Latest posts

Back