Check out the poor kid in the middle...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see, now youve gone and made me go on my motorcycle rant. why why why??? is the kid wearing a helmet? even if so, i shudder to think of what would happen if the motorcycle took a spill. thats why bikers wear head to toe leather! so their flesh doesnt get ripped off if they wipe out! im not sure of the laws in every state, but in IN, you have to be 14 to ride on a motorcycle. sadly, we do not have an enforced helmet law. i see people cruising around like jackasses barely dressed and with no helmet, and i just wonder what the hell theyre thinking.

I totally agree halo. This is right up there with letting your kids ride in an open truck bed. I've seen that on major roads and highways.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by haloinrverse see, now youve gone and made me go on my motorcycle rant. why why why??? is the kid wearing a helmet? even if so, i shudder to think of what would happen if the motorcycle took a spill. thats why bikers wear head to toe leather! so their flesh doesnt get ripped off if they wipe out!
im not sure of the laws in every state, but in IN, you have to be 14 to ride on a motorcycle. sadly, we do not have an enforced helmet law. i see people cruising around like jackasses barely dressed and with no helmet, and i just wonder what the hell theyre thinking.

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I totally agree halo. This is right up there with letting your kids ride in an open truck bed. I've seen that on major roads and highways.
mad.gif
sadly enough, riding in the back of a truck is legal here too.

Latest posts

Back