Check out the Victoria's Secret website r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You won't believe the makeup lines they are carrying now. I won't tell you; just check it out for yourself!!

Originally Posted by LindaA You won't believe the makeup lines they are carrying now. I won't tell you; just check it out for yourself!! How in the world did they swing that?

wow!! now if they sold all of that in the stores!! (i don't have a nars/sephora near me
frown.gif
)

I was in one of our VSs last week and they had expanded their makeup but they didn't have nearly the selection that's shown on the site... but they did have this really cool transformer that i may go back and get... although the clerk (she was not a MUA) didn't seem very knowledgable about the products, she did manage to show me how that worked and I was impressed... now I'll have to check out the one that's literally 7 minutes from me...

BTW - Bath and Body Works has some of the nicest brushes I've come across in a while but they only carry them at certain stores in addition to their makeup line (I'm assuming it's theirs)....

I know they are carrying my line!! Look for the Kevyn Aucoin Beauty spread in the major fall catalog!!!
wink.gif

Whoa that is fantastic!

Thanks for posting this. : D

Edit:

I've checked their beauty stores.

Yummy stuff for bodycare and makeup, I just wish that they also put the products ingredients.

Originally Posted by Liz wow!! now if they sold all of that in the stores!! (i don't have a nars/sephora near me
frown.gif
) B&BW carries the Goldie line. The B&BW "flagship stores" carry some high end lines as well. (Everybody does know that VS Beauty & B&BW are both just divisions of the same company, right? Although now that VS Beauty and VS lingerie are no longer separate divisions, I don't know how that works.)
What is carried in a particular VS Beauty will vary from store to store. YOur b est bet for an expanded makeup line would be a free-standing VS Beauty as opposed to a niche store or one that is attached to a lingerie store.

Having an item in a catalog is no guarantee that it will be in a store at all. Very confusing!!

Latest posts

Back