Check out the video tuts...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There have been two more added, one for finger foundation application, and one of the purple eyes that I did a little while ago...

Let me know what you think...

Oh yay.. i've been checking the video gallery a few times over the past week waiting for them to be there! *runs off to check them out*

PS. Think we should move this to the vid discussion thread??

You are SO almost there!! ELEVEN MORE!! You can get there TODAY!! GO GO GO!! Get some good posts out there!

Here's a tip though...The easiest way to rack up the posts is to compliment my hair, teeth, pores, etc. You get the picture... :icon_twis

Nah, you'll get them in no time!! Just follow the helpful hints on how to rack up the posts above ^^^...

LMAOOOO @ the "it doesn't have to be dramatic because you already have a freakin purple eye" hahahahaha

:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf I felt soooo silly when I said that!! I was like "oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that!!" But I didn't want to redo it bc I would have to REDO IT...

That was part of the "goober" I warned you about eariler!!

I just watched the video tuts by Leila but something was wrong. I don't know if it was my computer but the film was not like Liz's. I mean it kept cutting out and the voice kept coming in and out. Ahhhh! What is wrong with my computer and why can't I watch pretty Leila's nice tutorial smoothly!!!! :icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad:

Tony just converted the files to Flash instead of leaving them to run in Quicktime... So that should fix any skipping...

your the only one that talks lol, its more helpful, you explained everything , and you did a awesome job.thank you

OMG, I love it Leila!

Awesome tutorials! I laughed on the purple eyes comment too haha.

You are just too cute, Leila!

Thanks for doing this, my Persian Princess!

I converted the videos and created them in FLASH so that they will work in any browser with very little skipping.

BTW, Flash is what our chat is programmed in.

Latest posts

Back